All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This looks like a brand new team.
They lost about a dozen athletes from ageing out at the end of last season, and from what I've gathered, at least one returning athlete is out for the season due to injury... so, you're not wrong.

We'll just have to wait until their first worlds-bid competition to see their non-watered down routine and examine what their maximum potential is (this applies to all teams really...).

I know it's early in the season, but ICE should put Radar in medium coed, and make a restricted team with some of the athletes. They have plenty of doubles, but some of the execution on some of those fulls would really knock their score. And they're only putting up the same amount of stunts and baskets as a medium team anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's early in the season, but ICE should put Radar in medium coed, and make a restricted team with some of the athletes. They have plenty of doubles, but some of the execution on some of those fulls would really knock their score. And they're only putting up the same amount of stunts and baskets as a medium team anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I think the same should be done with CEA Passion.

the arrangement of CEA passion routine is just so odd to me, the running tumbling being almost at the very end, and then having the pyramid at the very beginning just completely throws me off. Im not saying i like cookie cutter routines, but id be exhausted by the time i got to the running tumbling section.
the pyramid needs work, its so slow and choppy and kinda lackluster considering it basically starts off the routine.
its early, i hope they improve and change things around over the season.
I didn't think they were going to be large. I thought they were medium. Am I missing something?

I didn't think they were going to be large. I thought they were medium. Am I missing something?

When teams were first announce there was this "big" announcement about having two large senior teams from the same gym but states are something like that. They were originally announced as large but I think I only counted 5 stunts in the air.

I agree. I think the same should be done with CEA Passion.
When I first watched the CEA Passion video I thought it was a R5 team until I read the comments so I watched it again. I think I saw one standing full and one, maybe two doubles? I think they would be a great R5.

Back