All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i wanna say its their coed stunting, cali coed, cheetahs, top gun have such strong guys for one mans, but coed elite almost always has a second base. im not denying CE does one mans, but its almost always a quick pop up to heel stretch and then right back down. The tumbling and everything else is there, but the lack of difficult stunting and the choreography that CEA puts out isnt always my favorite.

I feel like they also need to step up their tumbling. Just looking at Cheetahs, their tumbling is already insane and its just the start of competition season and we all know that Cali's gonna up the ante by NCA and worlds. They just don't have that "oomph" factor in their routine just yet...

I feel like they also need to step up their tumbling. Just looking at Cheetahs, their tumbling is already insane and its just the start of competition season and we all know that Cali's gonna up the ante by NCA and worlds. They just don't have that "oomph" factor in their routine just yet...
i know CEA usually has in house choreographers, but i would love to see a routine choreographed by someone outside of CEA. i know SE had a choreographer come in and do their 2014 NCA dance, and it was by far one of the best dances they've done.

giphy.gif

This is a mess. Who at ACE is making these division decisions? Just because you have enough people....doesn't mean you should be in the division.
i think warriors have potential if the dramatically clean up, and re evaluate some stunt sections.
Chiefs look a hot mess, i get being in large girl has its benefits, and maybe ace doesnt turn away athletes who try out, but i think chiefs would be better suited as a smaller team. The skills just arent there to even remotely keep up with the large division.

Lol, my point being the extra guy isn't part of the team, he was a fill-in.
Sorry for the misunderstanding and I really don't want to be confrontational. I understand what you are saying and know the item being discussed won't be there. I was simply just expressing that I did like it regardless of the circumstances and wish it could stay as it just made me like the routine more and I found it funny. I was only stating a theoretical opinion and don't want to seem like I'm going on the offensive, as I genuinely believe your comment is not out of malice its just wires getting crossed. If that isn't the case and I have my wires crossed I am also sorry but I just felt like I needed to explain what I meant in order to clear things up. I hope you have a great day anyway.

I love GW's stunt section sooooo much!!!! especially the bow to stretch to arabesque double down part! The fast switches are so cool and with how good they are first time out I can't wait to see their whole routine in a few months!!! :sharkchase:

If you're talking about who I think you are, they got a new coach after the '14-'15 season, and I'm not feeling it.
Their coach from '10-'15 was a routine genius and sad they don't have him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're talking about parkey no.. correct gym but incorrect team..

Back