Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was rather impressed with a couple universities this year actually. Obviously Western is always good (I'm still finding it odd not seeing Karly Hoar on WP, even though she only cheered there for 2 years), Queens impressed me, I know they've struggled with losing guys the last couple years (they are definitely guilty of those nasty arabesques though), and I actually really liked Guelph's stunt. Maybe because of the music, but I was very impressed with them this year!
karly wasnt on wp because shes on western and they are not allowed to be on an all star team while they cheer for the school. I am almost positive she told me that she's doing worlds with us though

karly wasnt on wp because shes on western and they are not allowed to be on an all star team while they cheer for the school. I am almost positive she told me that she's doing worlds with us though

No I knew she wasn't, I just think it's a bit weird seeing her not on Gold

super pumped for Saturday!
going to be one long day for me, im there from start to finish!
Can't wait to see the amazing talent canada has to offer this year!

would it be possible for somebody to tape cheerprides senior 4 <3?

Ohh you're on cheerpride s4? I compete against you this weekend! Good luck! I wish I could watch all of the teams in our division, but we're the last ones to go on :(

Ohh you're on cheerpride s4? I compete against you this weekend! Good luck! I wish I could watch all of the teams in our division, but we're the last ones to go on :(
not anymore i was last year, but graduated and am now going to school downtown toronto, was gonna join up with cobras but wasnt sure how it would work in terms of transportation and homework *sigh*
but good luck this weekend :)!

haha yeah i teared up a bit having to pick between 2 things you love (amazing art school or cheer) hardest thing ever lol

Back