Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many Canadian teams already have their Worlds bid? If you don't have it yet, where do you plan on getting your 2012 Bid?

Ontario's major competition for it (Cheer Sport Sharks, Wolfpack, PCT, UCC, etc.) is Provincials the first weekend of March. Any updates on competition this past weekend? I know Flyers were competing for bids.

According to the Wiki, Flyerz IOC6 got an At-Large bid from this weekend's competition in Quebec. We (Perfect Storm Thunder) hope to get our bid at the WEM (West Edmonton Mall) competition in March here in AB (they're offering Worlds bids for the first time in the history of the competition). Our IO6 team is going to try win a bid in Abbottsford during the first weekend of Feb.

It was really exciting to see all the Canadian teams last year at worlds. I hope we can have a strong representation again this year!

bravo Flyers ! Pink Pride ! great job, wonderful routines.
Definately hoping for even more Canadian representation this year at World's.... very proud of all our canadian teams OH CANADA !!!!!!

Flyers won three bids this past weekend in Mtl at Adrenaline competition! :D love PINK !
Guess u can tell I'm a Flyers cheer mum, Vicky's in Juniors n sports etudes teams. My son is on the special needs team the Angels.
Sending out love to all the teams in rest of the country , be safe , good luck and let's show World's the talent and spirit we have here in OH CANADA!!!!!! <3

watchamacallit Which of your teams are you guys bringing to Sea to Sky? I remember seeing your IOC6 team (I think?) last year and they were SO GOOD.

We're only sending our Junior 3 and Senior 4 team to Sea to Sky this year. There might be a few of the guys on CoEd 6 going to compete at the partner stunt competition (if there is one this year) and just to support the teams going, but the plan is to try and win a bid at West Ed competition.

Our "Gym trip" is going to be in Saskatoon this year but as far as I know everybody but the Open teams are going to that.

Great Whites Debut their updated routine on Feb 12th at the Sleeman Centre in Guelph at the competition Love 2 Cheer. Would love to see any of you there! :)

Just got news that our first year Open all girl 6 team got a partial paid bid for Worlds! So exciting!

Here's to hoping we get our bid at the WEM competition.

Vancouver All Stars junior 2 Super Twisters, small senior 2 Weather Girls, and large senior 2 Avalanche will all be there. Looking forward to it! Can't wait to see what everyone brings to the mat :)

Back