Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Probably the only routine I truly enjoyed from Saturday's competition other than Queen's. Amazing job.

also because i cant edit my post -.- just saw some footage from queens and i see what you mean chyeeaaa69 they also appear to be cleaner then western from what i saw in the video
- sidenote im really impressed with some of the canadian teams lately they have really improved over the past few years

also because i cant edit my post -.- just saw some footage from queens and i see what you mean chyeeaaa69 they also appear to be cleaner then western from what i saw in the video
- sidenote im really impressed with some of the canadian teams lately they have really improved over the past few years

They look cleaner from that video, but Western had 1 sf in the first run and ran perfect in the second, Queens had multiple errors after run 1 (which is why they were in 4th, 50 points behind Western) and just the one pyramid error in run 2, in my opinion they were just soooo much more entertaining. I'd easily say Western was overscored. Had Queens hit they still would have been 20ish points away from Western and if you saw both routines side by side, there's no way they are THAT much worse than Western.

They look cleaner from that video, but Western had 1 sf in the first run and ran perfect in the second, Queens had multiple errors after run 1 (which is why they were in 4th, 50 points behind Western) and just the one pyramid error in run 2, in my opinion they were just soooo much more entertaining. I'd easily say Western was overscored. Had Queens hit they still would have been 20ish points away from Western and if you saw both routines side by side, there's no way they are THAT much worse than Western.
i believe it, western as good as they are seems like one of those programs that would get high scores thrown at them because who they are and who they have for coaches

I didn't go, but from the videos I was underwhelmed by Western. They had some neat stuff for sure, but they didn't seem to be as innovative as in previous years. It also looked like they had much less than previous years in terms of tumbling.
I would really like to see a full video of Queen's!

I didn't go, but from the videos I was underwhelmed by Western. They had some neat stuff for sure, but they didn't seem to be as innovative as in previous years. It also looked like they had much less than previous years in terms of tumbling.
I would really like to see a full video of Queen's!
i was totally underwhelmed with westerns all girl after one of my acquaintances tweets about them all the time so i was expecting something big with them

Queens routine was awesome but their tumbling was NOTHING compared to westerns, thats why their score was so much better. Too many layouts in Queens routine although their choreo trumped western's for sure.

Back