Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nice! I'll be exciting to see some of them again. We had the pleasure of training at Perfect Storm before the WEM competition last year.

We got news from Liz today that we WILL be eligible for a bid. Which is terrifying and exciting all at the same time. We've opted to withhold the news from the team though so that we don't stress them out. If we get one it will 100% be deferred to 2015 since it will be so unexpected if we get one!

That's exciting!! I always loved Sea to Sky back in the day. I haven't been in ages though. Good luck with your runs!!

On that note, who still needs bids for this year?? Who is going for deferred bids for next year??

Perfect Storm Worlds Fundraiser tee $25 (excluding S&H). Let me know if you'd like to order one :).

1157733_10152322000604187_967165598_n.jpg

Congrats to the teams who got bids yesterday at FCQ provincials:
Partial paid:
Flyers inspire med coed 5
Flyers shock ioc6

At-large:
Infinity senior 5
Infinity iag5
Extreme diamonds iag5
QCC cobras ioc5

Hey everyone,

As a proud partner of Nfinity, we are excited to tell you that Champions League will be playing at select theatres nationwide on April 10th, 2014! Tickets can be purchased at the link below. Be sure to buy them before they sell out, this #CHEERNIGHTOUT is a one-night event only! This is going to be a fantastic showing, and it's a great opportunity for team bonding!

Cineplex.Com - The Nfinity Champions League Cheerleading Event

Just heard that the Grey Reef Sharks have the 2nd highest score after day 1 at Kicks in Montreal. WTG ladies...we're all cheering you in day 2!!!!! :cheering:

I'm from Canada and I'm on a sr level 3 team . Most people haven't heard of our team but were from Regina , Sk and our name is GA Allstars

No fear in fierce

Kicks results:

At large bids: spirix IOC 5,black widow IO 5, dynasty IOC 5, Phoenix IOC 5

Partial paids: RND IO 5, RND coed5, CSS IO 6

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know this is already on the Wiki but can we start a list of all the 2014 Canadian Worlds teams (by division please). Thanks :) I started with what I know off the top of my head.

All Girl 6
Alberta Cheer Empire Royalty
Cheer Sport Grey Reefs
Perfect Storm Inferno
Power Cheer Toronto Original Sin

CoEd 6
CheerForce Wolfpack
Flyers All Stars Shock
Perfect Storm Thunder

All Girl 5

Cheerforce Golden Girls
CheerSport Great White
Flyers All Stars
Power Cheer Edmonton Venom
RCA Smoke
VAS Ice Queens

CoEd 5

Power Cheer Toronto Temptation
VAS Black Ice

Senior teams (division in brackets please)

I know this is already on the Wiki but can we start a list of all the 2014 Canadian Worlds teams (by division please). Thanks :) I started with what I know off the top of my head.

All Girl 6
Alberta Cheer Empire Royalty
Cheer Sport Grey Reefs
Perfect Storm Inferno
Power Cheer Toronto Original Sin

CoEd 6
CheerForce Wolfpack
Flyers All Stars Shock
Perfect Storm Thunder

All Girl 5

Cheerforce Golden Girls
CheerSport Great White
Flyers All Stars
Power Cheer Edmonton Venom
RCA Smoke
VAS Ice Queens

CoEd 5

Power Cheer Toronto Temptation
VAS Black Ice

Senior teams (division in brackets please)

Add Cheerforce Wolfpack to all girl 6, PCT Cobras stealth to medium senior, black widow wild and reckless to small senior and mystic allstars to coed 5! (Sorry I'm on my phone and it's hard to edit that list on this thing)
And I'm pretty sure Flyers have an all girl 6 and coed 5 with bids and black widow may or may not have bids in all girl 5 or 6

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back