Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aw too bad, wish it had turned out differently for them. But thank you everyone for filling me in!

we had a very bad weekend run-wise, we were trying for a bid.
CP was on with her team in the wee hours of Saturday morning, but I took her back on Saturday night to watch the World bid teams. We were cheering you guys on and if you could have seen the look on her face as she watched you guys...the Grey Reefs inspired many with your perseverance. Good luck in Montreal!!!! We'll be cheering you on!

FCQ provincials is offering 6 bids and so is Kicks Celebration. 12 more bids up for grabs in Quebec. Good luck to those teams still on the hunt! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is anyone attending Sea to Sky in Vancouver this year? Our IOC6 team is going, tho we will not be eligible for a bid there

some of the storm teams are going but not the Worlds teams. Both will be busy preparing for Worlds during that weekend :)

Nice! I'll be exciting to see some of them again. We had the pleasure of training at Perfect Storm before the WEM competition last year.

We got news from Liz today that we WILL be eligible for a bid. Which is terrifying and exciting all at the same time. We've opted to withhold the news from the team though so that we don't stress them out. If we get one it will 100% be deferred to 2015 since it will be so unexpected if we get one!

Back