Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aaaaaaand it doesn't even come in Quebec. I was happy to learn about that new airline but... meh. Montreal would have been nice!

My mom bought tickets for the majors next weekend as a Christmas present! We just got the cheapest tickets, the third entrance ones, and after all the extra fees and Canadian exchange, a pair of tickets at $20 each cost us $100 :( the dollar is so terrible right now, I wanna cry

What a fun present! And the Canadian dollar will get better again soon. Hopefully

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I'm late to post but I am beyond happy Knockout is on top so far this year (nothing against GDubs, they're amazing too!) but I've loved them so much since I saw them at Nationals two seasons ago. A bonus was also that all the girls on the team were super sweet to some of the girls that I coach!

Hamilton is actually about an hour and a half closer to niagara falls than toronto pearson would be, but they would have to travel a little bit to get to Abbotford

I know. Sorry, I probably wasn't clear. It was more that the new cheap airline probably wouldn't help west coast teams anyway due to having to travel still to non-major airports. I'm sure the schedule isn't as frequent either. But Sea to Sky nixes things for Ice Queens anyway

so far, what I'm seeing is this
Cheer Sport Sharks- IOAG 5, 6
Power Cheer Toronto- IOC 5,6. IOAG 6
Ultimate Canadian Cheer- IOC 5, Small limited 5
Alberta Cheer Empire- IOAG 6
Flyerz All Stars- IOC 5, IOAG 5
RND- IOC 5(assuming it was this team, as this was the division they sent last year)
Vancouver All Stars- IOAG 5
Cheer Force Wolfpack- IOC6, IOAG 5
East Coast Spirit- IOC 5

so far 16 teams by the looks of it, that's assuming UCC is sending small limited (a friend from PCT said this is true today), and not including Flyerz if they are sending small limited.

Cheer Sport Sharks are also hoping to send:
Small senior 5
Medium senior 5 (already have a bid)
IOC6

Hey Guys!

GWs will be coming to your televisions this spring on their new show "The Cheer Life" on ABC (now Freeform). However, before that happens a couple of the girls have created their own Youtube Channel! show my team mates some love by giving them a like and subscribing!

TheCheerBabez - YouTube

:sharkchase:

What Canadian teams have bids so far?

I know Legacy Cheerleading IOC6 received an At Large at PAC last weekend. And Perfect Storm IOC6 received the full paid.
For Quebec:

- Flyers Shock (IOC6 L)
- Flyers Knockout (IO5)
- Flyers Karma (IO6)
- Flyers Notorious (IOC5 L)

A lot of Quebec teams are going to bid competitions next weekend and the weekend after. This is going to change a lot.

For Quebec:

- Flyers Shock (IOC6 L)
- Flyers Knockout (IO5)
- Flyers Karma (IO6)
- Flyers Notorious (IOC5 L)

A lot of Quebec teams are going to bid competitions next weekend and the weekend after. This is going to change a lot.
They all deserved those bids. Flyers were looking so good at CFTC

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Back