Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know PCT Vengeance and CSGWs both have partial paids and PCT Temptation currently has an at large (all from CFTC). I'm not quite sure of the other bids in Ontario.

OCF eastern regionals or winter blast as they're now calling it is this Sunday and they give out 3 bids I believe.

Worlds teams going are:
RND elite lady sublime -senior 5
Scorpions niagra special ops odyssey-senior 5
Cheer sport pacific- senior 5
Flames all stars notorious- io large coed 5
Flyers notorious- io large coed 5
Dynasty cheer academy platinum dragons- io small coed 5
KE royal- io small coed 5
RND elite warriors- io small coed 5
Royalty elite queens- io5
Cheer strong obsession- io5
Scorpions Niagra shock and awe- io5
BW Love- io5
Extreme diamonds bombshells-io5
RND elite queen of hearts- io6
Flames hot crush- io6
Cheer sport finback- small coed 6
Extreme diamonds gold diggers- small coed 6
Flyers shock- large coed 6

I didn't know extreme diamonds has a coed 6. This is the first year I guess?

Teams in Alberta with a bid:

Perfect Storm Thunder (IOC 6) Full Paid
Perfect Storm Inferno (IO 6) At Large
Perfect Storm Lightning (IOC 5) At Large
Alberta Cheer Empire Legacy (Medium Senior 5) **upgraded to Partial Paid when Perfect Storm Thunder won the Full paid**

Next and final bid comp is during the WEM Championships at the beginning of March with 8 teams competing for a bid and both Perfect Storm Inferno & Lightning competing to upgrade.

If you know any Canadian teams going to NCA on behalf of the UK cheer community could you please ask them if not in warm ups to cheer on Unity black and ruby in he international coed and all girl 5 division. They are super talented but are used to a massive crowd and it is their first time so I'm sure any cheering would be appreciated

OCF bids
Partial- Flyers Shock IOC6
AT-Large- RND Lady Sublime SS5
At-Large- Kingston Elite IOSC5

Montreal Cheer Fest bids
Partial- Flyers Notorious IOC5
Partial - Pirates Golden Guns- SMC5

At-Large- RND Warriors- IOSC5
At-Large- Mystic Allstars Mango- IOSC5
At-Large- Coyotes Wanted Pack- IOAG5
At- Large- Flyers Obsession- LS5

Competing and then coaching a team 6 minutes later. Here goes the insanity that is provincials/nationals season

Good luck to all your teams!
My team goes on directly before my coaches team on saturday! Haha thank you and good luck to you as well! Will your gym be competing for any worlds bids this weekend?

Apparently there were some scoring issues yesterday. Not sure how or what happened, but I woke up to a post this morning of the level champion and grand champion award that we were given at awards yesterday being given to another team in our division. Feeling sad for myself and for my team... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back