Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cant say I'm surprised!
They did have a gorgeous run! I was overall really impressed with the whole face off.
I think you're with Scorpions Niagara?(based off of your icon). I think they did a fantastic job and have a lot to be proud of!

They did have a gorgeous run! I was overall really impressed with the whole face off.
I think you're with Scorpions Niagara?(based off of your icon). I think they did a fantastic job and have a lot to be proud of!
I am with Scorpions & I wasn't there but saw a video and navy seals did very well and I'm proud of them for how far they've come. Thank you!

I think it's great that GDubs won overall and level 5 as well as CFWP for level 6 but I think next year for fan favourite it should be tallied another way instead of just at the competition. Like maybe online? Just for the other gyms that come from a long way away, like Golden Girls, and don't have a huge fan base of mainly program members. I'm sure GDubs could still probably win fan favourite anyway if it was done online but at least a lot of fans for teams from other provinces that don't attend nationals could vote a lot too since they can't be there.

I think it's great that GDubs won overall and level 5 as well as CFWP for level 6 but I think next year for fan favourite it should be tallied another way instead of just at the competition. Like maybe online? Just for the other gyms that come from a long way away, like Golden Girls, and don't have a huge fan base of mainly program members. I'm sure GDubs could still probably win fan favourite anyway if it was done online but at least a lot of fans for teams from other provinces that don't attend nationals could vote a lot too since they can't be there.
Golden Girls are about the same distance as GWs and have a lot of teams from their gym competing this weekend.
I think GWs just won worlds so they would have won fan favourite any way that it would have been tallied this year. I also think if this competition carries on, that putting the vote to the web (like they did for wildcards) would be nice for the away teams like you said (like Ice Queens)

Golden Girls are about the same distance as GWs and have a lot of teams from their gym competing this weekend.
I think GWs just won worlds so they would have won fan favourite any way that it would have been tallied this year. I also think if this competition carries on, that putting the vote to the web (like they did for wildcards) would be nice for the away teams like you said (like Ice Queens)

That's totally who I meant to write! Im a doofus haha my cousin cheers at Wolfpack too as if I got the name wrong I totally meant ice queens not golden girls haha oops! But yes this year there are a ton of fans of gw's because of worlds last year but next year I think fan favourite should be done on the web for teams like ice queens and flyers etc.

I think they do fan fav as a ballot voting to help encourage people to go and buy tickets. which is smart.
IMO fan fav was worth too much money. like $2000?! what the heck!

I think they do fan fav as a ballot voting to help encourage people to go and buy tickets. which is smart.
IMO fan fav was worth too much money. like $2000?! what the heck!
That's a lot of money (especially for a guaranteed win basically for one team). Maybe do a champions league thing where the judges choose the favourite (senior elite was grand champs but not high overall score)

That's a lot of money (especially for a guaranteed win basically for one team). Maybe do a champions league thing where the judges choose the favourite (senior elite was grand champs but not high overall score)
I like this idea very much.

Back