Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have. I love them. Lots of great speakers from all over, and since I've worked quite a bit with Kenny and Lisa, I like stealing their stunting tips/methods to use with my kids. Their technique always improves. You should go. The Montreal one is the original and pretty big
Thanks!!! Are we allowed to take videos? I know I will forget the techniques if I don't record it...

Has anyone ever been to a Spring Tumbling coaches conference? What is it like? I know there was one on the west coast recently...

I plan to go to the one in Montreal in September and it will be my first time there.
I'm hopefully going for my first time this year too! I'm excited but it all depends on making plans for baby girl

I'm hopefully going for my first time this year too! I'm excited but it all depends on making plans for baby girl
Oh, I'd be happy to meet you! I am excited too, though I still don't know if I'll have to pay for the whole thing...

Yes the Spring Tumbling Conference is great! SO many impressive speakers with actually useful and easily applied tips. I'd recommend it to anyone

Thanks!!! Are we allowed to take videos? I know I will forget the techniques if I don't record it...

Always, provided it's for your personal use (you, coaching, your teams, etc.). And if you need different angles, need them to do it again, just ask. They're happy to do so and they will also show the progressions leading up to the main stunt.

I was interested in going to the one in Halifax, but registration was due before the schedule was released and then the price increased (still before seeing the schedule). I'm a volunteer coach so I want to see what I'm paying for before I spend my personal money on it. Hopefully they come out here again and distribute a schedule (with instructors & sessions) a little bit earlier.
It sounds like a really great experience - I'm sorry I missed it.

I was interested in going to the one in Halifax, but registration was due before the schedule was released and then the price increased (still before seeing the schedule). I'm a volunteer coach so I want to see what I'm paying for before I spend my personal money on it. Hopefully they come out here again and distribute a schedule (with instructors & sessions) a little bit earlier.
It sounds like a really great experience - I'm sorry I missed it.
Maybe contact Spring with that suggestion

Can anyone let me know of any credentialing sessions happening this summer? I have to do mine and I can't seem to find anything online other than the USASF regional meetings.

Can anyone let me know of any credentialing sessions happening this summer? I have to do mine and I can't seem to find anything online other than the USASF regional meetings.
You'd have to go to a conference. Kenny and loss from Spring do credentialing. There is one in Montreal in September.

You'd have to go to a conference. Kenny and loss from Spring do credentialing. There is one in Montreal in September.

Thanks.

That is incredibly inconvenient for me. Theres never anything close to us and I don't know if I can afford/have the time off to go and do this. Our provincial association requires us to be credentialed so I'm hoping that they're bringing someone in, but I haven't gotten any answers from them just yet.

Thanks.

That is incredibly inconvenient for me. Theres never anything close to us and I don't know if I can afford/have the time off to go and do this. Our provincial association requires us to be credentialed so I'm hoping that they're bringing someone in, but I haven't gotten any answers from them just yet.
Hmm well if they require it they should be providing your province with a conference or set up a day or two that spring can come down and do it. I know they had 2 other conference locations but can't remember where and one of them was 2 weeks ago.

Thanks.

Your provincial association doesn't give the credentialing session? I know mine does, maybe you can ask them?

Can someone help list what worlds teams there are in Canada this year!

This is a start. I'm not sure about the West coast and all of Quebec.

IOAG6
Black Widow Ice
Cheer Sport Grey Reefs
Cheer force Swag
Extreme Diamonds Vixens
Flyers Karma
PCT Cobras Original Sin
Vancouver Allstars Blackout

IOAG5
Black Widow Love
Cheer Sport Great Whites
Cheer force Golden Girls