Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is the name listing for the speakers at the Spring Tumbling conference in Montreal:

"Our speakers this year include: Kenny Feeley, James Speed (Gym Tyme, Louisville), Eddie Rios (California All-Stars SMOED), Debbie Love (For the Love of Tumbling), Shea Crawford (Gym Tyme All-Stars),Erica Crawford (Gym Tyme All-Stars) Ranna Garcia (California All-Stars Aces), Ali Moffatt (Cheer Sports Sharks), Alana Potter (Cheer Sport Sharks), Craig El(Ultimate Athletics), Marlon Biete (California All-Stars Large Coed), Corey Rickett (Spring Staff), Charles Lanoue (Flyers All-Stars), Dj Yeager (Cheer Updates) and we will be release 10 other names with our conference package!"

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO BE THERE!!! I can't wait to meet the Gymtyme coaches!!!!!

I'm planning on attending with our program director and head coach. I'm really excited!

A bunch of coaches from my gym are going too :) I'm excited! Haven't been which is sad since it's so close to Ottawa.

By the way, my boyfriend is going to Moncton for the next year. Any good cheer gyms in the area?
Wild Cheer in Moncton is going into our 5th season and we do have an open team. It's IOC 4.2 and we are 3 time back to back provincial champs :)

Edit:

We are also the highest level IO team in the area.. around here, the other moncton gym has a 4.2 and I'm not positive, but I believe the rest of NB only has IO 4.2. I believe the closest IO 5 team is Notorious from HCE in Halifax (2.5 hour drive).

Last edited:
Wild Cheer in Moncton is going into our 5th season and we do have an open team. It's IOC 4.2 and we are 3 time back to back provincial champs :)

Edit:

We are also the highest level IO team in the area.. around here, the other moncton gym has a 4.2 and I'm not positive, but I believe the rest of NB only has IO 4.2. I believe the closest IO 5 team is Notorious from HCE in Halifax (2.5 hour drive).
Thanks! I already talked to someone about it. He is going to Wild Cheer :)

I'm really sad... I might not be able to go to the Spring Tumbling conference after all... unexpected expenses :(

I'm really sad... I might not be able to go to the Spring Tumbling conference after all... unexpected expenses :(
I may not be either. It's going to be really hard to leave my 4 month old (will be 5 months by then) for a full weekend. Ugh

Wow interesting! I'm excited to see how they do this season. How many gyms are out there. Black Widow and Sharks are in Ottawa, correct?
Black Widow and Sharks are the biggies, then there's Ottawa Cheer Elite. There's also Twist Elite and Extreme Diamonds in Gatineau on the Quebec side.

I still am trying to go but the coach that was suppose to go with me seems to be backing out. Ugh I really don't want to go myself as I don't really know anyone and I am NOT good in situations like that. I have a bit of social anxiety when I'm out of my element.

I'm going to be there with 2 other coaches from my program, you're welcome to tag along with us during the conference.

Just basket toss between sections. Nobody will know

Not a bad idea....

I'm glad I'm going with 2 other people. We've all agreed to try and go to different sessions and take as much video as possible. I don't know if I actually have enough iCloud space for this.

Back