Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know how the bids at CFTC were awarded? (to whom)
I remember some of them. First of all, great whites came second though because their routine bombed today, so thats a first in like years. Partial went to flyers knockout, who beat gw, pct vengeance (ss5) and great whites. The at large bids went to 3 flyers teams (all except their large senior 5 I believe?), pct temptation, starspotted Sharks, and I forget the last one.

I remember some of them. First of all, great whites came second though because their routine bombed today, so thats a first in like years. Partial went to flyers knockout, who beat gw, pct vengeance (ss5) and great whites. The at large bids went to 3 flyers teams (all except their large senior 5 I believe?), pct temptation, starspotted Sharks, and I forget the last one.

Gw is twice. Is one ggs? I know they got a bid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we had 4 flyers (knockout, karma, notorious, shock), 2 cheer sport (great whites, star spotted), 2 pct (original sin, temptation), 1 cheer force (ggs).

Was that it? Flyers were SOLID! I only watched day one though (nobody I saw had a perfect run). Did anybody watch today? How did they do?

Also how was PCA Nationals?

So we had 4 flyers (knockout, karma, notorious, shock), 2 cheer sport (great whites, star spotted), 2 pct (original sin, temptation), 1 cheer force (ggs).

Was that it? Flyers were SOLID! I only watched day one though (nobody I saw had a perfect run). Did anybody watch today? How did they do?

Partial Paid went to PCT Vengeance (SS5) not OS!

As far as I know at PCA nationals spirix got 1st in open 4.2, western all girl and western coed both got 1st in their divisions, not sure about the rest though.

I know this is late... OOPS, I watched Day 2, as well most videos are on Canadian Cheer Videos on Youtube (not Flyers), but Flyers killed it. All of their IO teams were flawless, and it's all my gym could talk about this week. Knockout, IO5, was one of the best routines we'd ever seen! Not to mention how great of performers they all are! Shock, IOLC6, was amazing and so much happened I don't even know how to explain it. Notorious, IOLC5, was amazing and Karma, IO6, was flawless as usual.

SUMMERY OF FLYERS AT CFTC: They were flawless in every possible way

I know this is late... OOPS, I watched Day 2, as well most videos are on Canadian Cheer Videos on Youtube (not Flyers), but Flyers killed it. All of their IO teams were flawless, and it's all my gym could talk about this week. Knockout, IO5, was one of the best routines we'd ever seen! Not to mention how great of performers they all are! Shock, IOLC6, was amazing and so much happened I don't even know how to explain it. Notorious, IOLC5, was amazing and Karma, IO6, was flawless as usual.

SUMMERY OF FLYERS AT CFTC: They were flawless in every possible way

I only watched day one but I thought Flyers was going to sweep the whole competition. I'm sad they're not on YouTube

Does anyone have videos from Flyers at CFTC??

I'm sad that they weren't at Montreal Mayhem, I really wanted to see Knockout and Notorious!! But on a side note PCT, Coyotes and RND worlds teams looked great!

PCT Vengeance was level 5 Grand Champs and PCT Original Sin took level 6 Grand champs.

Back