All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She was team mom president. Pretty important position.

2014 Cheer Time Revolution State of The Union:

xnfaz9.png

Idk, the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your post about her being the cheer president was the whole Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky deal.

Aside from the whole pedophile thing... which I don't even have words for right now.... If you really wanted to put pee on your neck to relieve a burn, why wouldn't you at least use your own?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel bad that I shimmied that , but it is nice to see that she actually got severely punished. There usually is such a double standard when it is a female and a child.

This is the truth. You always hear about teachers sleeping with male students....only to find out they were released from prison for things like being "too attractive to serve time". Or they end up with just probation.

Last winter a teacher in my former school district slept with a student. A whole entire year later shes still chilling, free. I ride past her house and you see her out frolicking about the neighborhood. I periodically check the status of the case...nothing so far. Sure she lost her teaching certificate but honestly the woman needs to be in jail, as do all people who sleep with minors..

Well, these cases can also take forever to be complete. I have a friend whose family is involved in a horrific sexual abuse case. The man being charged is free as of now and it's been two and a half years since the initial arrest and a year and a half from a SECOND charge much more horrific than the first. :(

Where did you guys find the CTR statement?

The only thing I could find regarding the situation was Alisha was these two following comments on her Facebook page. The first (from yesterday) was not credited to the author, Sarah Dressen. "What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive."

and today's comment was "Sometimes I feel defeated, down, and discouraged, but thank you God i have had too many victories in my life to let defeat have the last word! It's a new day!!

How do these things work legally when she has children of her own? If found guilty surely she will have to register as a sex offender, will that ban her from seeing her children in the future?

And continuing the trainwreck that is Cheer Perfection the male owner and a coach got arrested for weed last night. Not trying to start a debate about the pros/cons of pot, but they knew the rules and were still stupid enough to get high in a place where they could be easily caught. The mugshots are pretty awful. Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

The Fierce Board App!

Where did you guys find the CTR statement?

The only thing I could find regarding the situation was Alisha was these two following comments on her Facebook page. The first (from yesterday) was not credited to the author, Sarah Dressen. "What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive."

and today's comment was "Sometimes I feel defeated, down, and discouraged, but thank you God i have had too many victories in my life to let defeat have the last word! It's a new day!!
It was a video interview. It was some man who claimed to own CTR. He said she hasn't been at the gym since school started. He said she was not staff. She was just a mom...

And continuing the trainwreck that is Cheer Perfection the male owner and a coach got arrested for weed last night. Not trying to start a debate about the pros/cons of pot, but they knew the rules and were still stupid enough to get high in a place where they could be easily caught. The mugshots are pretty awful. Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

The Fierce Board App!

I think my comment will get bleeped out ...so just insert a Red Foreman style response here!

The Fierce Board App!
You can't fix stupid and you can't make this poop up? Geeeeeeeze

The Fierce Board App!
It's been a bad week for CTR. I don't think even the best PR person could work their magic for either of these situations.

It's been a bad week for CTR. I don't think even the best PR person could work their magic for either of these situations.
I feel bad for Alisha Dunlap....she definitely didn't sign up for this. I would never become a part of a reality program they seem to almost always end in divorce and disaster.

Last edited:
Back