All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where did you guys find the CTR statement?

The only thing I could find regarding the situation was Alisha was these two following comments on her Facebook page. The first (from yesterday) was not credited to the author, Sarah Dressen. "What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive."

and today's comment was "Sometimes I feel defeated, down, and discouraged, but thank you God i have had too many victories in my life to let defeat have the last word! It's a new day!!

When you click on the article on the initial post it is in the article.

I fully believe in innocent until proven guilty but this is not making CTR look very good. Especially as they are representing the cheer industry in the wider world by being on TLC.

What's really sad is these things are happening all the time all around you yet no one ever really hears about it. This program just so happens to be in the spotlight so the drama is magnified. All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the bunch. Our concern should be for the woman who committed the crime and the poor boy's family, not the program she was associated with. I'm sure there are plenty of great people there who did not ask for this type of publicity.

And now co-owner Ronald Dunlap also making the tabloids! Drugs, raise what's next for this gym? I mean really they're gonna lose all their athletes...
I'd be outta there FAST

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel bad for Alisha Dunlap....she definitely didn't sign up for this. I would never become a part of a reality program they seem to almost always end in divorce and disaster.
I can't feel bad. They put themselves out there and sucked on those 15+ minutes of fame and I am willing to bet they have made a boatload of money along the way. Like @mstealtoyou said, be very careful what you wish for. None of this would have made more than the local papers if they didn't pimp themselves out.
My daughter raised a good point. CTR can claim Andrea was not a staff member but national television show otherwise. She was coaching children in their gym and that is on film. If she and RD are found guilty, can USASF ban CTR from becoming a member gym?

Apparently, TLC released a statement that the show is cancelled and there is not repeats airing after Andrea was arrested. I would post a link but it links to explicit details.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Dh had the best response to the owner smoking weed..."He probably needs it dealing with those psycho moms daily!"
I kind of feel bad because what if it was one of those incidents where younger coach says "Hey man today sucked for you! I got something that will help you chill.." And of course the cops catch him because Murphy's Law sucks that way...

Dh had the best response to the owner smoking weed..."He probably needs it dealing with those psycho moms daily!"
I kind of feel bad because what if it was one of those incidents where younger coach says "Hey man today sucked for you! I got something that will help you chill.." And of course the cops catch him because Murphy's Law sucks that way...

Except they also found a glass pipe in his car. Not the sign of a purely recreational "had a rough day needs to chill" pot smoker. At least he wasn't caught having a Hugh Grant moment.

I don't know how to post a screen shot because I'm not a techy lady. But I went to RD's Facebook page and someone sent him a link for where to buy illegal steroids, and He did not delete it as spam, instead he freaking LIKED the post!! Weed, pedophiles, steroids..... I mean jeez, exactly what does it take to get that train wreck shut down.... It's a disgrace to our industry

Back