All-Star Old Avatar ---> New Avatar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Okay I'm usually remember people just by their avatar and if someone change his avatar and post something I'm like...is she new?? So could you please post your old avatar so we can know who you are?

Thanks, and since I changed my username and avatar (sorry guys, Obama and Mckayla are just fierce) here I go :)

old ---> new
proxy_zps7acfdc11.jpg
--->
786_zps151a11ef.jpg

I want to change my username but then I'm afraid people won't know who I am other than a cat lady... The struggle.

I want to change my username but then I'm afraid people won't know who I am other than a cat lady... The struggle.
I want to change mine too but I'm anon to everyone except MAYBE 10 people on here and my name is so obnoxious that I feel like it's the only thing people know about me. Then again, I doubt anyone would care if I changed my name.. I have a feeling I'm not as "cool" or "well known" as half of the members on here.

I want to change mine too but I'm anon to everyone except MAYBE 10 people on here and my name is so obnoxious that I feel like it's the only thing people know about me. Then again, I doubt anyone would care if I changed my name.. I have a feeling I'm not as "cool" or "well known" as half of the members on here.
Hey there you're cool to me!!

Did you have a picture before? I feel like you did, but I wasn't sure...

I finally decided to change mine from my old favorite picture of me and my best friend, and my new favorite picture of me and my best friend;) we tend to take a total of 1 good one each season.... Out of the 400 million that we take.

Old:
523493_10150954575108929_1387594740_n.jpg

New:
2c2c71c9d2b8108bd313d4e11d021b15.jpg

Latest posts

Back