All-Star Old Avatar ---> New Avatar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, i didn't change my profile picture since i quite like it.. But I did jump at the chance of changing my username (previously LadyCroczCheer), i was just nooot feeling it anymore :cool:

old- (but it was very zoomed and cropped so you didn't see my ridiculous bestfriend..)
255227_3108747376459_714590656_n.jpg

new- (my cheer bestfriend and I in Tennessee)
252271_3543390082255_107422222_n.jpg

I think it'd be illegal to change my picture. It'd be like ACEDAD or SharkDad changing theirs..maybe not quite but close ;)

Same. I think I'm stuck with eek face for life. Unless I want to go back to Carol Brady.

I ought to throw everyone off and change both. Y'all would be like "who IS this snarky b!+$#???" :D

Same. I think I'm stuck with eek face for life. Unless I want to go back to Carol Brady.

I ought to throw everyone off and change both. Y'all would be like "who IS this snarky b!+$#???" :D

I changed mine a few times last year until I settled on my sassy little cp. Her little duckface pose just represents most of my posts so well I can't change it. My own pictures are too sweet for my sassisms ;)

I changed mine in like October I think but incase you haven't figured it out...

OLD
2ztj9yh.jpg

NEW:
210wnsh.jpg

I'm debating switching it back b/c I really like my old picture, but it's in my old HS teams uniform & I kinda feel weird going back to in now that I'm not in high school anymore.

I can't find my old one but it was coed elite last season doing the "drop" part of the stunt from the back now it's me :)

Back