All-Star Oldest Cheer Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if you can count that Miami Elite has been around for "forever" since they haven't been Miami Elite for years. I know they were suppose to come back as Miami Elite last year not sure if they will try another comeback but I wouldn't say they have been around since they merged/closed/whatever happened years ago.

I was always wondering how long some gyms had been around like:
ACE
Gym Tyme
Kentucky Elite (I know they are not longer KE but how long was KE around before the change)
SOT
T&S

Miami Elite was back last year and is back again for sure this year.

and ACX is up there! started 1996 so this will be the 16th season i think

I wouldn't say it's the oldest out there but definitely up there. Cheergyms.com has been around since 95. :) The name didn't become cheergyms.com until 2001 but it's still the same program.

I wouldn't say it's the oldest out there but definitely up there. Cheergyms.com has been around since 95. :) The name didn't become cheergyms.com until 2001 but it's still the same program.
they were just Pyramids first, right?
and i started cheer in 03, and cheergyms had several gyms but i cant remember all of them :eek:
Pyramids, Motions, Focus, 720, Illusions........................

Miss Tammy's Allstars (isn't a real big gym..its in tx) I remember has been around for along time!! I even competed against one of their teams when i was on a minis team! They still fly on their left leg (not saying thats a bad thing) but I'll look and see if they have a website!

Miss Tammy's Allstars (isn't a real big gym..its in tx) I remember has been around for along time!! I even competed against one of their teams when i was on a minis team! They still fly on their left leg (not saying thats a bad thing) but I'll look and see if they have a website!

they started in 1995. in cleburne, tx (right outside DFW)

Cheer Athletics started in 1994. Spirit of Texas and Pro Spirit were both a year or two after that, 1996-ish? Cheer Station in Austin and All Star Gym Cougar Cheer & Dance Company were both around since before CA.

Cheer Athletics started in 1994. Spirit of Texas and Pro Spirit were both a year or two after that, 1996-ish? Cheer Station in Austin and All Star Gym Cougar Cheer & Dance Company were both around since before CA.

Cheer Athletics is as old as me :) hahah
I love CA

Back