All-Star Om*g World Cup Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
So im up at WC right now for their showcase tomorrow night and i had the joy of watching Shooting Stawz today and all i can say is HOLY S**T they are UNREAL!!!!! Lanedawg gave me the go ahead to video and said that i can post it!! im so excited for everyone to finally see them!! forget everything you've heard because words can't honestly describe how AMAZING these girls are! I was like a kid in a candy shop today just watching their opening!!! SO ALL IM SAYING IS GET READY!!!

if it was on the weekend i would seriously consider going.....its only a 2-3 hr. drive.
so beyond excited to see them this year!

[quote="Lanedawg gave me the go ahead to video and said that i can post it!! [/quote]

so are you waiting until after the kickoff to post?

[quote="Lanedawg gave me the go ahead to video and said that i can post it!!

so are you waiting until after the kickoff to post?[/quote]
I'm sure he didn't video today.... not enough room to fit the whole team on a video.
I think what he means is he will video tomorrow at the kick off so everyone can get the full effect.
I could be wrong .... but that's what makes the most sense.

so are you waiting until after the kickoff to post?
I'm sure he didn't video today.... not enough room to fit the whole team on a video.
I think what he means is he will video tomorrow at the kick off so everyone can get the full effect.
I could be wrong .... but that's what makes the most sense.[/quote]

ahhh makes sense! :) look forward to the video tomorrow!!

I live 10 minutes away and I can't go because I have practice... I'm jealous of everyone driving from out of town for this -_-

Back