All-Star Om*g World Cup Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am SO excited for everyone to finally see this freakin routine! I've said this time and time again but everyone has worked so unbelievably hard! There is more talent on this team than ever before! I'm so proud seriously...EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the team rose to the occassion to gain new individual and group skills and tomorrow all the shooting star fans WILL be blown away! Kickoff is gonna be a ton of fun! This season is going to be amazing, I can already feel it! ONE TEAM. ONE HEART. ONE GOAL. WCSS<3 leeeegggooooo

This is probably the team I'm rooting for the most this year. I just have a feeling that it's their year - I don't see them settling for 2nd for the 3rd year in a row, I have no doubt they intend to throat punch folks this year and I can't wait to see it. Go WCSS!

Stars are my idols, I'm from jersey but moved to ct I'm proud to say I'm from Jersey bc of WCSS
I LOVE Stars Senior Red mix (I think its from last year). My son and I have that on my mp3 (his ipod) and we know every word. It's one of my all time favorite mixes!

Super excited for all teams tomorrow. The teams I've seen have been looking hot! Gonna be a great day for the black and gold.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Do I skip work tomorrow and drive down?!? Tough call... Good luck to everyone stepping on the mat, be safe.

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!
tumblr_lu0lkigK2T1qe5a8x.gif

tumblr_lo97v80Rwa1qdyefx.gif

tumblr_lnvdd8vcUF1qhafj6.gif

tumblr_lt8vbaTub41qm5o3s.gif
i really cant stop laughing at this....lol!! especially cause i can actually picture people acting like this!

i really cant stop laughing at this....lol!! especially cause i can actually picture people acting like this!
Lol I'm going to send you a picture of me tomorow...crying as I watch stars!

Back