All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

all im saying is that SOMEONE, ANYONE better take video of this team competing. regardless of the rumors, etc. i highly doubt they'll be in the running for any major win this season, so who cares what they do. btw, when the heck do they compete anyways????!?!?!
They compete at 7:21pm on Saturday and 7:57pm on Sunday.

You are buying into and being manipulated by whomever does their marketing. I can guarantee you that it's real just based off of basic marketing. Any press is good press. By releasing this they now will have a huge crowd ready to watch them either succeed or fail. And lets face it they will have fans bc some people just love the bad guy. They've gone from a no name to a must watch bc of this. If you really are appalled by this behavior and really do care about the messages were teaching our youth, don't watch, don't give them a million YouTube views, don't start threads either positive or negative. Refrain totally or they've already won. For whatever reason they've decided to position themselves as the snookie of cheer. You know it's awful but she's famous no matter what.

Trinity's music sounds like static-radio to my ears... it's not good for our health if we keep listening to it. well, i just got recovered from heavy flu and cold. so i better not to listen to Trinity's music if i want to stay alive...

You are buying into and being manipulated by whomever does their marketing. I can guarantee you that it's real just based off of basic marketing. Any press is good press. By releasing this they now will have a huge crowd ready to watch them either succeed or fail. And lets face it they will have fans bc some people just love the bad guy. They've gone from a no name to a must watch bc of this. If you really are appalled by this behavior and really do care about the messages were teaching our youth, don't watch, don't give them a million YouTube views, don't start threads either positive or negative. Refrain totally or they've already won. For whatever reason they've decided to position themselves as the snookie of cheer. You know it's awful but she's famous no matter what.

And that can be a big pressure for the athletes. Let´s see if it will push them or make them struggle. I´d like to see them come out with an amazing routine and hit everything, because the kids are not responsible for everything going on.
As a parent, i can´t tell if i would want my kid to cheer at a gym with this "marketing strategy". But i hope someone will videotape it.

.......I'm just going to put this here.

6pamft.jpg

Swag... I hopes they have a good accountant because they sure know how to spend money

seriously. they just drove halfway across the country with it. (though i don't see a phone number/website/contact info - but i'm going to guess that's on the back or other side)

We do the bus thing at our gym, too, but I can honestly say we don't stick our logo on the side of it. If we could, though, we would. #brilliantmarketing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just got a chance to read this thread and I really think all the "shocked face" reactions are hysterical and a bit hypocritical.

You don't like snarky voice overs? Really? Are you in the right sport? Seriously, the only sport with more snark is professional wrestling.

I think if Stingrays had done this (while a bit out of character for them), the board would be in love.

But they have set a pretty high bar. Hope they back it up.

PS Love, love, love the bus.

Back