All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You don't like snarky voice overs? Really? Are you in the right sport? Seriously, the only sport with more snark is professional wrestling.

Nah. In terms of pure snarky cattiness, cheer >>>>>>> pro wrestling. Especially in 2013 when pro wrestling is all homogenized.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That moment when I actually really want to see them kill it tonight! I love the music. Its hilarious, and sassy and perfect for them. Now if they could just get a normal uniform I might actually like them a little. Just because I dont agree with their morals doesn't mean I cant enjoy their routine!

I want them to be so good they change our minds on the uniforms. That's how good I want them to be. Nothing less will be acceptable.

What else did everyone expect their music to be? This is exactly what I thought would happen. I actually don't hate the mix...and it makes me laugh with it's snark (I'm a snark type of girl). Hope they can back it up this weekend.

Right? Was their mix supposed to be "Uh...we're ok..."? I love a mix that makes me laugh.

If they bring it tonight I will LOVE LOVE LOVE the mix. It's like when people have shirts that say "This is what sexy looks like" or a license plate that says something like "SEXI QT" - if you're hot, it's cool. If you're old and fluffy like me...it just looks ridiculous.

But if they perform tonight and they're bad @$$ then it's the best mix of the year. The JP voiceover is absolutely priceless. I hope those 2 are tumbling or doing something amazing during that voiceover.

She thinks it comes across as low-rent.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha I love you for this. "Low rent" and "common" for sure. People who actually have wealth don't wear labels that show. Ever. New money vs. old money: people with new money just will never see the difference between rich and wealthy. The more you try to show your money, the tackier you look. Wearing labels on the outside of your clothes is just tacky.

FWIW, even though it isn't the way our program rolls (nor would I want it to) I have no problem with the mix. It kinda pushes up to the line but doesn't cross it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It seems like their owner is not a true businessperson (being concerned about bottom line/profit) it seems like it is more like an expensive hobby to her. This is just my opinion.
This is just a general statement. Nothing makes me more frustrated than seeing people treat cheerleading so lightly, especially in allstar. People are paying for this and in some cases putting EVERYTHING on the line. I hate seeing athletes trying to party the night before a competition or coming to practices hungover/high, parents who really don't care if their children miss a practice or not, and coaches who treat it as a hobby. People take this seriously and one person can impact an entire team. Sorry for the rant but this post really just reminded me how frustrating it is to see people take a sport I love so lightly, especially when my only real involvement these days is through fierceboard and I would give anything for one last moment on the mat.

It seems like their owner is not a true businessperson (being concerned about bottom line/profit) it seems like it is more like an expensive hobby to her. This is just my opinion.

From a business perspective, you have to spend money to make money.
As for the bottom line, any start up business is going to lose money, typically for the first two years. Considering the amount of money it looks like was spent on the gym I'm sure she's expecting to take a lose for a while. If I owned the amount of businesses it looks like they own, one business taking a loss probably helps their total tax liability and probably helps them get some tax dollars back. I'm no accountant but that's what I'd be looking at from a business perspective.

Did anyone catch their performance? It seemed like it was going okay until that stunt section--and everything after that was really messy. Their whole program just puts a bad taste in my mouth though, no matter how talented the athletes are.

Latest posts

Back