All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was texting and all-of-a-sudden heard the Jamie Parrish voiceover...I basically texted through the routine I wanted to watch. This is a warning not to make the same mistake. Sometimes you miss out on life while distracted.

Gabi's flexible, I'll give her that, but nothing I've seen from her has ever given me an indication that she's anything more than just an average flyer. No offence to her at all, she's a beautiful flyer, but I don't see her being exceptional over most flyers in level 5 outside of flexibility.
I think that above flexibility one of the most important parts of being a flyer is performance. It's easy enough and can significantly change the tone of a performance. I personally don't see Gabi as a performer which is unfortunate because someone with that much flexibility should captivate an audience by their performance as well. Now that I know she is flexible, I come to expect it so I don't really notice her too much in routines because her performance does not catch my attention whatsoever.

I've decided I like the trinity uniforms more when I watch them in videos. And this is due to the fact that I can't really see them in the video because the person recording it is so far away from stage.

ETA: But I still hate them.

They were running ads in a local magazine that introduced a lot of the kids. Didn't really say where they were from but most had been cheering for 4-5 yrs and at least one of the boys is a nationally ranked tumbler. I'll have to go back and look at the ads to be sure but my guess is the kids came from all over as well as johns creek.

Not to make this a Gabi discussion but it makes me wonder at least if the stunts etc weren't coreographed with her as point flyer. Then when she left either they didn't change it or struggled to change it and still make it work.
it was choreographed for her as center flyer.

.......I'm just going to put this here.

6pamft.jpg

Swag... I hopes they have a good accountant because they sure know how to spend money

Spent all of the money on the bus and the uniform budget suffered.

Back