All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I said "bully free zone" because I see Trinity represented in Atlanta Cheers ad. It just stuck I guess. I am disappointed to see the athletes taking a stand and then the "adults" just counter all that.

Access to the music. People who worked on the music?

I think the whole JP in vo was silly but "faltering". I feel what made it completely wrong was going so far as to making it look like JP posted it.

Gotcha - not sure if by this you're thinking that they posted their own music and made it seem like JP did it or just in general that someone made it look like he did it. Either way considering how little they've let people know about everything, aside from the FB and Twitter posts, I don't think it was them.

I mean think about it, what gives greater shock value, leaking it as JP days before they compete for the first time or letting everyone hear it for the first time at a comp with their routine? Personally if it hadn't been posted I probably would have watched a video of the routine, heard the voice over and thought did i just hear that and have to rewatch it a couple of times.

Who knows for sure, I'm not enough of an internet sleuth to find out and frankly don't really care at this point how it got out. I am interested to see if they compete with it or not.

Just from google, page 1. This pertains to Texas but it is interesting and probably overkill on all this.

In 2009, Texas criminalized certain types of online behavior, classifying these behaviors as "online harassment." Depending on the type of activity you are accused of, you could be charged with either a Class A misdemeanor or a third degree felony.

The new Texas statute on online harassment is broad. It criminalizes the following acts:

Creating an account on Facebook, Twitter or other social media site under someone else's name or persona, if the purpose of creating the account was to harm, defraud, intimidate or threaten any person.

Sending an e-mail or text message purported to be from someone else with the intent of harming or defrauding any person

Hmmmm, well looks like JP would have a case against whoever did it and there's precedence for it, at least in Texas.

Okay. playing devils advocate for one second, dolce and gabanna COULD be the finest thing money can buy in the nation....

But I kind of doubt that is how it was meant lol.

And mine sounds fuzzy, what is Jamie actually saying?

It's the news clip from the CBS story when he's talking about Shayla and Angel calling them the two best cheerleaders in the state of GA.

I hope there is no more suing or threats of.

Now is the time for the athletes to do their thing.

Agreed, but that I guess is up to JP

Wondering what 30+ kids in those uniforms with bright stage lights is going to look like with them flying thru the air - I'm thinking it will look pretty cool, but that's just me and my Thundercats/Voltron adolescence - besides I'm sure whatever video I find of them won't be anything like seeing it live

Agreed, but that I guess is up to JP

Wondering what 30+ kids in those uniforms with bright stage lights is going to look like with them flying thru the air - I'm thinking it will look pretty cool, but that's just me and my Thundercats/Voltron adolescence - besides I'm sure whatever video I find of them won't be anything like seeing it live

We have the same vision!!!!

The truly sad part is, if even ONE skill gets busted or dropped, they're gonna get EATEN ALIVE. I get being confident and cocky, but like I said before, it's the KIDS who will pay hardcore if anything goes wrong.

I'm glad I'll be filming this weekend, I'm sure I'll have PAGES to read through in the evenings.. :enjoyshow:

Back