All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how about we hear some reasoning from the mouth of a Trinity cheerleader..

I left Georgia, along with a few other athletes at Trinity, because of the lack of respect Jamie Parrish has for ANYONE who isnt right in his eyes.. has he provided a great cheerleading expirience for me over the past few years? yes. But when an old coach (Gianni DeNegri) provides an oppurtunity to help me get my life started in return for being on his team, and I get harassed and torn apart by Jamie just because I went to see Gianni, it really shows that someone whos always told me they love me like a child, really only cares about himself and how he is viewed by others.

Lets clarify some things for everyone:

1) I have not been paid a dime since I stepped foot into Trinity Athletics, nor has any other athlete on the team
(I am on scholarship because of the skills I provide, and because of lack of money, therefor I do not pay tuition.. same deal I had at GA)

2) If by our "behavior" and "lack of class" you mean us congratulating every team that placed ahead of us this weekend, than Im sorry you feel this way. How many conversations have you had with a Trinity cheerleader? ....... chirp

3) Our music has got to be the most sarcastic thing I have heard in our life.. if anyone believes that someone would actually put "finest team money can buy" in their music and it be serious, chill out. Because of all the rumors of money and jetskis and houses that have been growing since the start (many created by JP, on news reports and such), its only necessary to give the bullies nothing else to talk about when our music agrees with them. (PS, the Jamie Parrish voiceover mix was not heard by us until Jamie Parrish released it..... funny huh?)

4) if ANYONE wants to attack Corinth Davenport and her husband for reaching out into the lives of less fortunate kids and providing them with a safe place to escape their home lives in their less-than-safe neighborhoods, take a step back and think about the last time you've made an impact on someones life, because you might be over due.

This whole thing started as a way to make a HUGE impact on the lives of our athletes. It started as something far more important than cheerleading; in fact it continues to portray its benefits beyond cheerleading. These kids are beginning to see that there is life outside of, for some of them, the ghetto. It just happens to be that this life outside, is on Trinity D&G.

But everything is here nor there. Rumors will be spread with no solid evidence to stand behind them, and that is just the cheerleading world for ya. And for the people who believe them, once again, Im sorry you feel that way.

oh one more thing.... that day one performance was our 3rd time going full-out, due to injury after injury after injury on our team.... so please reconsider your opinion of it.

SORRY IM NOT SORRY ABOUT IT

You might then wanna talk to the people who handle Trinity's social media about this. Because for me, the posts and tweets gave me the impression I now have of the gym.
I don't know anything about any rivalry between gyms or persons over in the US and I frankly don't care. I'm just an international cheerleader, who looks up to all the US teams and gyms, I've seen so far. And sorry, but so far I'm really starting to feel let down by the mess, ya'll are making. And by "ya'll" I mean everyone involved.
Get your act together people, I don't want to loose my idols!

You might then wanna talk to the people who handle Trinity's social media about this. Because for me, the posts and tweets gave me the impression I now have of the gym.
I don't know anything about any rivalry between gyms or persons over in the US and I frankly don't care. I'm just an international cheerleader, who looks up to all the US teams and gyms, I've seen so far. And sorry, but so far I'm really starting to feel let down by the mess, ya'll are making. And by "ya'll" I mean everyone involved.
Get your act together people, I don't want to loose my idols!
by this point this is where we stand with how people feel about us. social media so far has destroyed our reputation from the very beginning, regardless of anything that was said by us. not to say there wasnt anything good said, but the bad definitely outweighed it if there was. this was before anyone had even attempted to talk to anyone who was affiliated with Trinity. it was all derived from false news reports(btw that reported was fired the very next day) and rumors being started by God knows who. we will leave it to the ones who will actually want to get to know the REAL Trinity to judge who we truly are as people. for all the ones who have been imprinted with a bad image of us, sorry! guess we will have to deal with the haters from here on out. but honestly, for a first year team, who has had one competition, the amount of haters seems INSANE... and that just motivates us to prove everyone wrong!

I left Georgia, along with a few other athletes at Trinity, because of the lack of respect Jamie Parrish has for ANYONE who isnt right in his eyes.. has he provided a great cheerleading expirience for me over the past few years? yes. But when an old coach (Gianni DeNegri) provides an oppurtunity to help me get my life started in return for being on his team, and I get harassed and torn apart by Jamie just because I went to see Gianni, it really shows that someone whos always told me they love me like a child, really only cares about himself and how he is viewed by others.

1) I have not been paid a dime since I stepped foot into Trinity Athletics, nor has any other athlete on the team
(I am on scholarship because of the skills I provide, and because of lack of money, therefor I do not pay tuition.. same deal I had at GA)

2) If by our "behavior" and "lack of class" you mean us congratulating every team that placed ahead of us this weekend, than Im sorry you feel this way. How many conversations have you had with a Trinity cheerleader? ....... chirp

3) Our music has got to be the most sarcastic thing I have heard in our life.. if anyone believes that someone would actually put "finest team money can buy" in their music and it be serious, chill out. Because of all the rumors of money and jetskis and houses that have been growing since the start (many created by JP, on news reports and such), its only necessary to give the bullies nothing else to talk about when our music agrees with them. (PS, the Jamie Parrish voiceover mix was not heard by us until Jamie Parrish released it..... funny huh?)

4) if ANYONE wants to attack Corinth Davenport and her husband for reaching out into the lives of less fortunate kids and providing them with a safe place to escape their home lives in their less-than-safe neighborhoods, take a step back and think about the last time you've made an impact on someones life, because you might be over due.

This whole thing started as a way to make a HUGE impact on the lives of our athletes. It started as something far more important than cheerleading; in fact it continues to portray its benefits beyond cheerleading. These kids are beginning to see that there is life outside of, for some of them, the ghetto. It just happens to be that this life outside, is on Trinity D&G.

But everything is here nor there. Rumors will be spread with no solid evidence to stand behind them, and that is just the cheerleading world for ya. And for the people who believe them, once again, Im sorry you feel that way.

oh one more thing.... that day one performance was our 3rd time going full-out, due to injury after injury after injury on our team.... so please reconsider your opinion of it.

Personally, you posting this and calling out Jamie (who I don't know personally) doesn't really make you or your gym any better. We can only go by what we see and obviously the things that are being posted we don't like its obnoxious. I can't really comment on the personal things that Jamie has done to you or others. Because frankly its non of my business but if its true sorry he's did that to yall...

And as for the rumors... I mean, your music said it best..... "The rumors are true" Sooo... Idk...

Ps..... What's your thought on your uniform?!

ChrisGulliTrinity Thanks for coming on the thread and speaking out as one of the kids in the program. I may only be speaking for myself but, it means a lot more to hear your opinion of your program than all the speculation from us outsiders.
To all of those that state they're "cockier than the rest"....seriously? Cheer is not really known for its shy, reserved, humble presence :rolleyes: I believe the recruiting techniques are what have most everyone's panties in a wad.

Isn't one of cheers slogans "It's hard to be humble when you can jump, stunt and tumble."? :rolleyes:

The back and forth bashing and social media jr high cat fighting along with the threats of suing ("hope you have a nice suit to wear to court") are what turned me off to Trinity. And the uniform. The music is awesome but it still totally feeds into ALL of it completely. It just really shows a lack of professionalism and maturity. Two things I strongly believe are necessary to run a respectable program.

The kids that are a part of this program are unfortunate collateral damage in this battle of wills.

And injuries happen. To everyone. Can anyone name an elite level team that hasn't dealt with them at some point this season?.......chirp? Excuses just aren't impressive.

Haven't been on here in a while, but my jaw hit the floor when I heard this music! lol

From a music standpoint only... IT'S HOT! It tells their "story", the quality is there, and it has the WOW factor by quoting JP, and I kind of dig how they are embracing their notoriety(in the music, that is).

I'm not trying to get ugly (I SWEAR) but I have some honest, legit questions since you are the first person from Trinity to come on here and defend your program.
First, you say you haven't been paid yet. Were you promised a clothing line and profits from other products you would be a part of? I thought I remembered that being one of the big things they were offering as a selling point.

Second, these kids were plucked from the ghetto and have hard lives... How does a level 5 athlete emerge from the ghetto? I am assuming if they have a really hard life they are struggling and cannot afford tumbling classes and proper training. Level 5 doesn't just happen (trust me, the kids I coach and I wish it did). These kids are talented, and not just backyard tumbling talented. I see years of training talented. Where did all these kids come from? GA? Other gyms? High schools?

Third, how do you feel about those uniforms? Seriously, I have to know.

Here my last piece of advice for you as someone that was at JSN. You are clearly a talented team. Let your talent speak for itself. If you came out with a good mix and calmed down the social media mess, I think people would get on board. At JSN, it was the "we are better than you" attitude (and I come from a gym that served the 'we are better than you' attitude-I know how to do it). But when you do that and fall, it gives people a bad taste and it only made the already bad taste they got from social media worse.

I wish you the best, I really do, but I think the whole thing has been handled completely wrong, and although it's not your fault as an athlete, you are getting the raw end of the deal.

ChrisGulliTrinity Thanks for coming on the thread and speaking out as one of the kids in the program. I may only be speaking for myself but, it means a lot more to hear your opinion of your program than all the speculation from us outsiders.
To all of those that state they're "cockier than the rest"....seriously? Cheer is not really known for its shy, reserved, humble presence :rolleyes: I believe the recruiting techniques
are what have most everyone's panties in a wad.

Ditto.

Back