All-Star One Up Championsip-atlanta 4/9-4/10

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw last night one up tweeted the updated schedule will be out soon since there was a lot of change request. Hopefully sometime today

Just checking... if CEA's Ladies of Teal doesn't earn a bid of any sort this competition, will they be staying large? Also, does Lady Elite already have a Summit bid as an R5 team? If they don't will they still be attending worlds as Medium Senior then?

Just checking... if CEA's Ladies of Teal doesn't earn a bid of any sort this competition, will they be staying large? Also, does Lady Elite already have a Summit bid as an R5 team? If they don't will they still be attending worlds as Medium Senior then?
Ladies of Teal are on the Worlds schedule as LAG. It looks like they are competing today in LAG as well.

Day 1 Scores and Standings
International Open Large Coed 5:
1.) Stingray Allstars - Electric (94.15)
2.) Rockstar Cheer - The Rolling Stones (94.05)
3.) Palm Beach Lightning - Platinum (91.0)
4.) Tumble World - Dream Legacy (90.7)
5.) Premier Athletics - Jaws (87.45)

International Open Small Coed 5:
1.) Allstars Athletics - Lucky 7 (87.05)

So LOT earned ANOTHER AL in large senior? Did they replace that many athletes that even their old bid wouldn't work? Why not just compete for the medium bid they wanted at UCA? That team confuses me...

Glad Electric got paid!

So LOT earned ANOTHER AL in large senior? Did they replace that many athletes that even their old bid wouldn't work? Why not just compete for the medium bid they wanted at UCA? That team confuses me...

Glad Electric got paid!
I initially was wondering if perhaps the division wasn't split and it was for medium. But it doesn't look like that was the case. I'm confused too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back