All-Star Op. Take Down Smoed 2k15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At least there's no poll attached to this thread. LMAO

Festivus_Pole.jpg

Maybe when they're asleep at an away competition we can sneak into their hotel rooms and switch their unis with a replica Brandon uni..... :eyeroll: that would be legit right?

I guess anyone who tries to run on the worlds floor to hug smoed would be taken down by ME or the tumbling coach (John?) faster than you can say 4peat.

But hey, it's not even september and i feel a bit of "Who will win Worlds 2015?"

What the fierce.

And i totally think someone else should win. Like, let's ask USASF for a new rule:
If you've won Worlds three times in a row, you can't win the next season. Yes. You are allowed to compete and you can have the highest score, but someone else will get the ring.
A rotation rule would we cool, too.

Or they send it to me. I'd be okay with that.

#fiercesummer

(I'm on my phone, but on my computer i would have saved my words and posted the "You must be new here" meme)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

removed picture to save space. but who else is still on smoed this coming season, that has four rings..?
I saw a picture of the "original" smos on the team this season somewhere, and there are only a handful (maybe 3-4?) so much of the team is new this year or have only been on the team for a year. This team will probably have a completely different look this season (for the better or for the worse?)

Back