All-Star Open 4.2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In Australia we have all open levels from 1 to 6, including 4.2. At a guess I'd say 2 is probably the most popular level although I'd need to check numbers to confirm that. For open age there were only three 4.2 level teams in the country at our national championships a couple of months ago. Although it probably seems strange to other countries I definitely appreciate that we have the lower levels for open age, especially for someone like myself who started cheer very late.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What about open 0.0 because I'd totally would make that team. But I'd probably be nuggeting at some point in that routine.

For running tumbling, you could skip across the floor. Stunts would be standing in formation and using American Girl dolls for flyers. Jumps would be T jumps. The dance would consist of twerking. Hmm, sounds like a good idea to me.

For running tumbling, you could skip across the floor. Stunts would be standing in formation and using American Girl dolls for flyers. Jumps would be T jumps. The dance would consist of twerking. Hmm, sounds like a good idea to me.
wouldn't the dolls still count as stunting? (I actually use my brothers batman toy as a flyer for fun XD im not lying cx)

In Australia we have all open levels from 1 to 6, including 4.2. At a guess I'd say 2 is probably the most popular level although I'd need to check numbers to confirm that. For open age there were only three 4.2 level teams in the country at our national championships a couple of months ago. Although it probably seems strange to other countries I definitely appreciate that we have the lower levels for open age, especially for someone like myself who started cheer very late.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
(Aus too) Yeah same, I don't think I would make an open 4/5 team by the time I age out. I'm not a natural tumbler so I will probably join an open 2 or 3. It's still about 5 years until I age out, but I don't see myself working lays or fulls by then, I see myself face planting my tuck.

it says Senior Open Cheer 4.2 in the desc of the video

Open is international age brackets. Senior Open used to exist to allow gyms to have kids younger than the bottom age on senior teams. It hasn't existed in quite a number of years. But to answer your original question...WC had a 4.2 in the first year of that divisions existence (either 2009 or 2010). It was a normal senior 4.2 team.

Open is international age brackets. Senior Open used to exist to allow gyms to have kids younger than the bottom age on senior teams. It hasn't existed in quite a number of years. But to answer your original question...WC had a 4.2 in the first year of that divisions existence (either 2009 or 2010). It was a normal senior 4.2 team.
so a senior open could of had a 8 year old and a 18 year old on that team?

so a senior open could of had a 8 year old and a 18 year old on that team?
Yes. I believe it was supposed to help the small gym, who didn't have enough kids to field a younger team and a senior team. I think 09 was the last year of Senior Open, but I could be off by a year.

do you guys think they will bring back SR open 4.2 or is it just going to be 4.2 for now on? (excluding Open 4.2)

Back