All-Star Open Level 4 Is Not International Right?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

torycf

Cheer Parent
Oct 18, 2011
Or am I just not understanding?

A gym in Northern California is advertising an International Open Co-Ed level 4. Does this exist?
I thought it was just Open level 4 and they don't compete at Worlds or Summit? Or has something changed?
Thanks!

A gym in Northern California is advertising an International Open Co-Ed level 4. Does this exist?
I thought it was just Open level 4 and they don't compete at Worlds or Summit? Or has something changed?
Thanks!

There was an international open 4 for at least one season a few years back. I'm too lazy to go on USASF website and find out if it still exists.

Thanks!
Technically yes, it is Open 4. But most people will call it IO4 just because that's what the other open age group divisions are called. It doesn't really make any difference, it means the same thing.

Thanks!

It's essentially the same thing. Its just more common to say IOC4 considering how many teams from around the globe compete at allstar games and NCA in this division

Back