All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So after reading this thread: So Cal Elite and Nor Cal Elite were affiliated at one time. Cheerforce was never affiliated with Nor Cal until the merger with So Cal Elite. Nor Cal kids left to be on Cali's senior teams rather than their sister gym So Cal Elite at the time. Now Nor Cal kids are leaving and going to Cheerforce? After reading this I feel really bad for the Nor Cal program.

From what I heard from friends ---this was organized by the Nor Cal and Cheerforce owners. They are friends and decided to merge their level 5 talent.

maine stars has started a satellite location in biddeford, maine
I love Maine Stars! I would love to see them become more known in the cheer world soon.
I know it's small and insignificant!
But in RI..
Bay State bought out Rhody
This is very exciting! I'll bet Bay State will do great things with this. I'll be looking forward to seeing them at some competitions this season.

Not sure how it'll work, but this makes me super excited. There has always been a connection between Nor Cal and Cheerforce, going back when it was South Bay Elite and Champion Outlaws. It's a great merge of talent, and I expect amazing things from it if it does in fact happen.

hello! is this Cheerforce Diamonds, right? I was getting a lil confused bc I know there's an Cheerforce Nfinity but I know of their coed team... Cheerforce Diamonds is pretty good... As for NorCal they are okay they just got to tighten up and work on that flexibilty on their jumps bc they are low on their jumps... This may work out for the best of NorCal Elite :)

Lol well I believe it's only level 5 who is actually merging. But the other levels are still doing the name change. But I think a lot more gyms also merged with the level 5. I know a few people from platinum elite, cheertyme, and ellenwood who tried out out for a-towne dynasty's level 5.
The only thing she knew of was the name change, which was an escape because the old owner of ATL had left the gym in another persons name..

I love Maine Stars! I would love to see them become more known in the cheer world soon.

This is very exciting! I'll bet Bay State will do great things with this. I'll be looking forward to seeing them at some competitions this season.

I'm excited for them too! Even though I left the gym I'm glad they're gonna change things over there to make it better

From what i've read on here is that Diamondz lost their kids to age and Cali Allstars? Did Nor Cal loose kids to age, Cali Allstars or possibly another gym in Nor Cal? Maybe that's why Nor Cal and Diamondz are merging? Dont see level 5 teams from different gyms merge unless they are short on level 5 athletes. Just wondering???

From what i've read on here is that Diamondz lost their kids to age and Cali Allstars? Did Nor Cal loose kids to age, Cali Allstars or possibly another gym in Nor Cal? Maybe that's why Nor Cal and Diamondz are merging? Dont see level 5 teams from different gyms merge unless they are short on level 5 athletes. Just wondering???

diamondz lost 2 kids to cali that im aware of.

What exactly does "sister gyms" mean?
Are you the same company? OR
Do you wear the same uniform? OR
Do you just cheer for each other at competitions?

The owners were friends so we support each other at comps. They sort of had the same name with so cal and nor cal. No they were not actually the same company. Having more support is always fun.