All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

from what I've heard Myths (AZ) has just moved and is changing their name due to changes in ownership? not sure if this is true or just the rumor mill working overtime. LOL

Well, I think in the MD/VA/PA area....vipers and twisters bought every gym that would let them and opened up more. We'll see how that strategy works out this year. Personally, from what I've heard, not working out as great as they wanted. Their motto seems to be........if you can't get the athletes to your gym, buy them or their coaches.

Well, I think in the MD/VA/PA area....vipers and twisters bought every gym that would let them and opened up more. We'll see how that strategy works out this year. Personally, from what I've heard, not working out as great as they wanted. Their motto seems to be........if you can't get the athletes to your gym, buy them or their coaches.
lol i think it's going fine

Let me guess, you've been affected. Sling on, it's all good.

In Arizona...
AZ Power opened their own location
Xtreme Cheer and Desert Storm Merged
Arizona Myths closed
I think thats it here.

Sad horns....I just went to their website and it is gone....hope they just merged.
In DFW..
Spirit opened in Coppell
United All Stars bought CheerTyme Tigers and opened in Mansfield
TX Allstars (?) merged with Excite! (I can't remember the exact name it was Texas something)
All Star Revolution opened in Houston
Texas Lonestar is starting a special needs program
CA has a new dance program
Can't think of anymore.....

Can't go one thread without someone pot stirring when there was specifically a warning this was just about spreading information. One week ban. Man you people are not bright sometimes.