All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

World Cup unites with Athletic Edge Sports Center in Staten Island, Ny.. Anyone know what this is about?

what happen to the Jersey Devils merger with Jersey Elite, i think? Weren't they called Devils Elite?

what happen to the Jersey Devils merger with Jersey Elite, i think? Weren't they called Devils Elite?

Devils closed. There was no merger with Jersey Elite. The name Devils Elite was going to be a name change, but the organization folded instead. The 2 remaining coaches and a few girls joined the Jersey Allstars organization. The level 5 girls went to WC.

Well, I think in the MD/VA/PA area....vipers and twisters bought every gym that would let them and opened up more. We'll see how that strategy works out this year. Personally, from what I've heard, not working out as great as they wanted. Their motto seems to be........if you can't get the athletes to your gym, buy them or their coaches.

Vipers has bought many gyms along the east coast. Twisters merged with Maryland Superstarz, we'll see how that goes. I think it'll be fine though, since they moved some of there staff over to Superstarz. Also the owner of Gerstung gymnastics in Baltimore contacted the owner of Twisters and asked her if she would like to train teams in Gerstung. She said yes and was planning on holding seperate tryouts for girls interested in cheering for Twisters at the Baltimore location. But members of the Twisters staff would be coaching those teams as well. Just wanted to clear that up lol. :)

G-Force Elite is a new training facility for cheerleading and tumbling located off 138 in Canton, MA.

With 16 years experience coaching tumbling and cheer across the U.S. in Canada and Europe at all levels youth, high school, allstar 1-6 and college. We will offer a positive environment, with the best training and instruction in tumbling technique, sport specific conditioning and cheerleading focused on the ATHLETE!!

We are Not a competitive gym, we are establishing a facility where everyone can come and workout no matter what level, school or gym you're with!

Our goal is to help athletes develop skills and confidence, with private instruction in all areas of cheer, smaller group classes in tumbling, jumps and conditioning, including team training, camps and clinics.

Check us out on Facebook and feel free to email for more information as we prepare for our Grand Opening!

[email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/G-Force-Elite/140450646028178

In California

Power and Fusion Merged
PCM Merged With West Coast and Opened A New Location (PCM Walnut and PCM Corona)
Fierce Opened A New Location (High Desert) and Closed one of their other locations
California All stars Merged With Nevada Elite (CA-Las Vegas)
Spirit Athletics Opened A New Location (Upland)
Nor Cal Elite Level 5 team is Joining with Cheerforce

I saw that ca merged with nevada elite.... but how is it CALIFORNIA allstars if its in NEVADA??!!