All-Star Orange's New Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I do is crush, all I, all I do is crush :shaka:

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MIX!

Yes, that did require caps to show my love of Orange and their fierceness this season. I am so so so excited to see their routine with this mix now!

am i the only one who is still obsessed with last years mix? I have it on my ipod and listen to it every single day :)

love this mix on so many different levels. :rays:

I really do like this mix. But I will definitely miss their old style. It fits them from what I'm use to seeing/hearing. It will take some time for me to get use to it.

I really do like this mix. But I will definitely miss their old style. It fits them from what I'm use to seeing/hearing. It will take some time for me to get use to it.

But how do you know this music doesn't fit them? They haven't competed yet. I have seen it in person...it fits! :) I promise !

New team, new year, just trying out some new things! Nothing was wrong with the old music, just wanted to switch it up a bit and keep things exciting

But how do you know this music doesn't fit them? They haven't competed yet. I have seen it in person...it fits! :) I promise !
I didn't say it doesn't fit the routine. I said it doesn't fit the style of Orange from what I'm use to seeing/hearing. I'm sure it fits the routine. I would hope so... lol

Im really surprised people miss their old style since thats what most people complained about.
I thought their old style could have been a bit cleaner. But overall, I loved the way their music sounded before as well. Again, just different and it's gonna take time to get use to it, is all.

Back