USA Wildcats (2 in CT and 1 in MA)

4+ gyms
ACE
Cali
CEA
CheerForce
FAME
PCM

*I moved Orlando back up since someone said that there are not 3 gyms just 2 since the third program was just absorbed by one location.​

Adding to the teams above:

Royals should be small coed. They have enough in the coed 5 pool to make 2 teams, so Royals will be small coed, the ones not placed on Royals will be a Sr open 5 team - team name not known yet.

Jays - youth 2
Whitesox - jr coed 3 ?
Rangers ? Jr 2?
One/two more I cant remember.

With the addition of nations - that is 3 or 4 more teams, which will be about 18 I believe for OA this yr. I think they had Jr 1, youth 4, Sr 4.2, Sr4. So, there may be some shuffling around of a few teams with the addition of Nations to OA East. Teams should be established by August. :)

thanks I couldnt remember any of the younger teams to save my life for some reason. I know white sox was Jr three three seasons ago, and im pretty sure rangers were jr 2 the first year mac and orlando came together, so im pretty sure your right on those. I just asked one of the cascio girls bout the other teams tho maybe she can help figure out the rest, at least from west lol

haha no worries your fine! that came off prob a little meaner then i meant it to when i posted.
no your fine its just that I live in orlando..thus I see OA at like a bunch of comps....

Also! is Tigers going to be So5..kinda like they did at the end of the year this year???

no your fine its just that I live in orlando..thus I see OA at like a bunch of comps....

Also! is Tigers going to be So5..kinda like they did at the end of the year this year???

I know the last time OA had a So5 they used the name Diamondbacks, so that would be my guess for the name of the team, but im not sure. I know for the most part OA kinda does it like stingrays, and keeps certain names for certain age groups and levels, like last year they had no sr3 so no dodgers, now this year dodgers is back with sr3

2 gyms
Allstar Rebels
CNY Storm
Core Athletics
ECE- CT, MA
Fire & Ice
Orlando Allstars
Premier Sharks
Spirit of Texas
Texas Lonestar
TopGun
Ultimate Athletics

3 gyms
ACX
Cheer Tyme
Gym Tyme
ICE
Twist and Shout
USA Wildcats (2 in CT and 1 in MA)

4+ gyms
ACE
Cali
CEA
CheerForce
FAME
PCM

2 gyms
Allstar Rebels​
Bay State​
Cheer Factor​
Core Athletics​
CNY Storm​
ECE- CT, MA​
Fire & Ice​
Maryland Twisters​
Midwest Cheer Elite​
Orlando Allstars​
Premier Sharks​
Rockstar​
Spirit Central​
Spirit Explosion​
Spirit of Texas​
Texas Lonestar​
TopGun​
Ultimate Athletics​

3 gyms
ACX​
cheergyms.com​
Cheer City United​
Cheer Tyme​
Gym Tyme​
ICE​
PRO​
Twist and Shout​
USA Wildcats (2 in CT and 1 in MA)​

4+ gyms
ACE​
Cali​
CEA​
CheerForce​
FAME​
FIERCE​
Michigan Xtreme​
PCM​

I think Tigers should remain their jr/jr coed team if they should ever have one again...
New division if they choose to have a Sr open 5, Astros, Rockies, Diamondbacks. IMO athletics is kinda boring and generic. I remember they used to have Giants, and Pirates?? what teams were those!!

I think Tigers should remain their jr/jr coed team if they should ever have one again...
New division if they choose to have a Sr open 5, Astros, Rockies, Diamondbacks. IMO athletics is kinda boring and generic. I remember they used to have Giants, and Pirates?? what teams were those!!

Diamondbacks was the previous name for their S05 so hopefully theyll use that again.

As for Giants and Pirates, you are right theyve used them before I wanna say taht Giants as 4.2 and a half year team but im not so sure. They used Pirates last year and i wanna say they were the full year 4.2 but dont hold me to that lol

Latest posts

Back