All-Star Orlando Allstars Expanding(:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Random but I just have to say that I'm in looove with Orlando's theme. Other than cheer, baseball is my absolute favorite sport so their theme is one of my favorites.

Diamondbacks was the previous name for their S05 so hopefully theyll use that again.

As for Giants and Pirates, you are right theyve used them before I wanna say taht Giants as 4.2 and a half year team but im not so sure. They used Pirates last year and i wanna say they were the full year 4.2 but dont hold me to that lol

Last year Pirates was 4.2 team. Giants was the Sr2 half year team. I am sure Tigers would be used again for a jr5 team:)
I would think Diamondbacks would be the Sr5 open team name, since that was used before. I am not sure yet what the new teams from Nations will be called.

Youth level 4 I vote Astros ;) I love Diamondbacks for So5. The theme of using baseball teams is creative yet original in the sense, IMO, it's outside the spectrum of "cat names' or a "fire", "glitter" names.... It helps give Orlando its own identity!!

Random but I just have to say that I'm in looove with Orlando's theme. Other than cheer, baseball is my absolute favorite sport so their theme is one of my favorites.

Im more of a football fan, coming from Indiana (COLTS BABYYYY) but I would die for a fierce mini team called the "CUBS"

Last year Pirates was 4.2 team. Giants was the Sr2 half year team. I am sure Tigers would be used again for a jr5 team:)
I would think Diamondbacks would be the Sr5 open team name, since that was used before. I am not sure yet what the new teams from Nations will be called.
well all the nations team should be teams from the "national league" :)

MEE TOOO! :) although, I'm a diehard Red Sox fan so I do wish my team name was the Red Sox :(

2 gyms
Allstar Rebels​
Bay State​
Cheer Factor​
Core Athletics​
CNY Storm​
ECE- CT, MA​
Fire & Ice​
Maryland Twisters​
Midwest Cheer Elite​
Orlando Allstars​
Premier Sharks​
Rockstar​
Spirit Central​
Spirit Explosion​
Spirit of Texas​
Texas Lonestar​
TopGun​
Ultimate Athletics​

3 gyms
ACX​
cheergyms.com​
Cheer City United​
Cheer Tyme​
Gym Tyme​
ICE​
PRO​
Twist and Shout​
USA Wildcats (2 in CT and 1 in MA)​
Fierce​

4+ gyms
ACE​
Cali​
CEA​
CheerForce​
FAME​
Michigan Xtreme​
PCM​

I removed Fierce from four and put the under 3. They got rid of one location. Cheerforce runs each location independently (all separate owners).

Back