All-Star Our Team Can't Decide Which Uniform!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

which uniform should we pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the white for the girls and black for the boys. Could you do the black male design and switch the black to white? I just don't like the body mystique for a guy (and I'm not sure they would either)... Also maybe not the teal on the hips and just a stripe down the side? It wouldn't match perfectly with the girls but I think it would be a little cleaner, and I thing girls skirt designs don't often translate well to pants.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I do like them both though, and I don't think you'd get negative comments in either.... Except maybe the body mystic)

I feel as though the male top should be completely white from the chest down. Body mystique is a little unflattering on the male especially if poorly fitted IMO.

I was thinking the same thing! If you go with white then maybe not mystic for the guys!

I like the white design, but with black instead of white, and plain material instead of mystique. If you used white as the design does now, I don't think there would be great consistency between the girl and guy uniform since the green:white ratio would be so much higher on the guys than girls (but using black would keep the contrast down since they're both mainly dark). Keep the white lines between the green and largely black areas though. :)
Haha if you can't do that though, then maybe go with the black one!

Back