All-Star Pacwest 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like Jade finally has some competition!!! Excited to see how they stack up against all those other teams.

I'm just slightly upset that I have to compete at 9 am. Last year Pacwest was on the weekend of daylight savings and we competed at 8 am (so it was really 7 am).
My two teams are SO far apart. like 9 am and 5 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same! Mini's are compete at 8am (so be there at 6:30am) and then Junior's go at 6pm. Ughhhh

Us too. Prep teams early on Saturday and then dance teams and senior team at almost 7 pm. Then on Sunday, dance teams early and senior team later. Hopefully comp runs on time. I have an 8:30 am class on Monday and that five hour drive Sunday night is not going to be fun.

I noticed a lot of teams are doing 10x better this weekend then they did at Spirit cheer. Lots of hits.

The scoring for this comp seems to be very low overall. But even across all judging panels and divisions. Low scoring but fair. Very few team have scored above 90%. The highest I saw with the rankings I think was 92.something. But placements seemed correct. Good weekend so far! Long day today.

Bids I know of (missed a lot)
D1 Paid
SM sr 2 Shine

D1 AL
jr 1 California Allstars
SM Sr 1 Natural Venom
Sm Sr 3 California Allstars Spice
SM Sr Coed 3 Thunder Elite

D2 Paid
lrg jr 2 Sonic Elite Barbies

D2 AL