All-Star Pacwest 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali AZ brought their team room neighbors PIZZA!!! So thoughtful and such great sportsmanship. Congrats to everyone on a great comp! My athlete was on stage when the power went out in Hall C. Their faces were priceless, and I'm relieved it happened before they got to the really dangerous stuff. She was convinced they should count it out & keep going. Uh....no. It's pitch black.

I absolutely loved Five Star's routines. Great work!

That was CRAZY!!! I wasn't there yet, but a girl from the team showed me a video. It looked like they handled it so well, good for those kids!

Double post, but this weekend was the most sportsmanlike competition, on the part of parents, that I've ever attended. Seriously. I don't know what was different, but it was incredible. Even among the local teams (where there's obviously often rivalry) it was lighthearted and fun.

I was walking with a bunch of kids from your team leaving awards last night! [emoji23]

Also, I was sharing a table with some ODT coaches during the Worlds bids. They had their phones waiting to record 5 Star Dream coaches getting paid. It was the cutest ever.
Awww! Do you know if they got the video?! We share the same coaches between SC5 and LIOC5 so it was definitely an emotional night. The two teams have gotten so close, I was actually holding the hands of kids on Dream when we got called for the At Large and they were crying with us.

Awww! Do you know if they got the video?! We share the same coaches between SC5 and LIOC5 so it was definitely an emotional night. The two teams have gotten so close, I was actually holding the hands of kids on Dream when we got called for the At Large and they were crying with us.

Whoever they were recording knows she was recorded (there were a couple, at least, but I remember her mostly). She was wearing a solid red dress and had black hair, I think. But the ODT coaches were so excited and celebrated with them.

Whoever they were recording knows she was recorded (there were a couple, at least, but I remember her mostly). She was wearing a solid red dress and had black hair, I think. But the ODT coaches were so excited and celebrated with them.
Yeah that's our gym owners, they coach the worlds teams

It was so random that I even talked to the ODT coaches. They sat with us and we ended up asking them who they coached and if they had a bid. They were like, "we're just REALLY hoping our friends get paid." It was really sweet. I'm glad ya'll got them. Your teams were great. [emoji4]

Does anyone have any scores from this comp? In particular the worlds teams, but any scores would be appreciated. :D
I didn't take pictures of all the division's but I looked at almost all of them. This comp was scoring very low. Difficulty scores were around what we have been scoring all year but technique scores were low across the board. I don't think I saw a single team in any division score over 93%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't take pictures of all the division's but I looked at almost all of them. This comp was scoring very low. Difficulty scores were around what we have been scoring all year but technique scores were low across the board. I don't think I saw a single team in any division score over 93%

the highest score of the entire competition was a 95.3

the highest score of the entire competition was a 95.3

That is right but that was much higher than the rest. I have that category for day one which has their score a whole point lower. Day two scores were higher than day one.
f57a9b76d9db0a39aca5112ff7420e14.jpg

For comparison, California all stars junior 1 received an at large summit bid. This is their day one score was a 91.67

Last edited:
Back