OT Pageant Advice...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
405447_488172244545582_1570905981_n.jpg

A little hair advice- clip in extensions are super easy and fast and often easier to work with than a fall. They can be pre curled with some spray and an iron and popped in after you pull out the rollers. Just about any teen you know can show you how to put them in lol It will give you some extra fullness and/or length depending on what you purchase. Many of my clients (hairstylist) purchase them from Sally's. Can't remember the brand but it's a red brown box, they curl great! Good luck and have fun!!!

A little hair advice- clip in extensions are super easy and fast and often easier to work with than a fall. They can be pre curled with some spray and an iron and popped in after you pull out the rollers. Just about any teen you know can show you how to put them in lol It will give you some extra fullness and/or length depending on what you purchase. Many of my clients (hairstylist) purchase them from Sally's. Can't remember the brand but it's a red brown box, they curl great! Good luck and have fun!!!
Thanks!!!
I'm going to see how we can do her hair for photos today and then determine if we're going to need them or not. Cp has a lot of hair as it is! If she needs them, now I know the ones to get! I have to check the rules, too. I'm not sure if extra hair is legal in this pageant, and I don't want to get her DQed. It's not defined as "natural" or glitz, but most kids wear glitz dresses to it and then do the hair and makeup more naturally. We'll see...

The only advice for you is to make sure she doesn't look too caked up in the makeup. Just a foundation thats a tad bit darker than her skin tone (so she looks tanner) and light eyeshadow and light blush. No need to go Cheer Glitzy LOL :)

Good luck!

Okay...
Results time!
Cp won a title! She got Little Miss Fort Mill Sweetheart, which was based on fundraising for the Children's Miracle Network. She qualified to compete in Little Miss South Carolina next summer. She did great!
pictures!!!

Oh yeah! She had a blast!!! Thanks, y'all! I think she's precious too, but I'm biased. By the way...she competed with a splint on her finger! She broke it playing on the tumble track before practice. I thought about it too late, but I could've bedazzled the heck out of her splint before the pageant. Oh well! :cool:

Back