All-Star Palm Beach Lightning

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2010
Hey everyone, I have a friend moving to Juno Beach, FL this summer and we've looked around for her and found that Palm Beach Lightning should be under 20 minutes from them!
Does anyone on here know any information about the gym atmosphere/attitude/past performances?
She is a 12 year old level 4 cheerleader. Also if anyone knows any other gyms in the area for her to check out? I have looked in the wiki but I'm not familiar with what cities are around where she is, i believe they are willing to drive an hour for a gym!
Thank you!

I'm familiar with one of the coaches there and he is awesome! They have some great teams! I believe it was their senior 4 that won NCA last year, I can't remember but I know they definitely had a team win. Looks like Miami is about 1hr and 30mins, for Top Gun. I'm certain they probably have car pools from somewhere around there.

I'm familiar with one of the coaches there and he is awesome! They have some great teams! I believe it was their senior 4 that won NCA last year, I can't remember but I know they definitely had a team win. Looks like Miami is about 1hr and 30mins, for Top Gun. I'm certain they probably have car pools from somewhere around there.
awesome to know! thank you!

none of there teams won dallas last year....

In my opinion PBL ranks in the upper tier of All Star gyms in South FL. There are several programs from Palm Beach down to Miami but those who do consistently well are:

Top Gun
Triple Threat
Palm Beach

And yes we do have several carpools from that area.
Awesome! I know she really wanted Top Gun before, but thought it was too far! I'll tell her about the carpools! Thank you

Since i am from South Florida, Palm Beach Lighting is the best of the best. They are the only level 5 team in the area, that I know of that goes to NCA and places in the top FIVE. They also, are the only team that i know of that has never been involved in cheer drama on Twitter or Facebook. Gym A that received a bid from worlds this weekend at Cheersport has been involved in a lot of drama telling other teams they "suck" or should "drop a level" on Twitter or Facebook. PBL has been a favorite of mine for a while. They are fantastic and they always have the cutest uniforms. They rise above negativity and use it as motivation for their routine. You have picked an amazing program. Even tho there are three major programs in area. Gym A, Gym B and then PBL. PBL will always come out on top or their good sportsmanship, hard work , and amazing skills. Good luck to you for the rest of the season. You picked an AWESOME program
Thank you, this is great! Glad to know we seemed to have found a good program for her!
Good luck to you as well!

none of there teams won dallas last year....
You're right it was 2010 and it was their Large Junior 3. I have a horrible memory. I just remembered being at dinner with some of the coaches from PBL and they had won.

Hi everyone :) my name is Olivia and I currently cheer on PBL's small senior coed 5 team and it's absolutely one of my favorite teams I've been on. I have cheered on PBL for what going to be my 5th year. Last season I finally decided to take the hike from palm beach down to Miami to be on Top Gun. I absolutely loved TG but the hour and a half drive sometimes 3-4 nights a week during the peak of the season, got to me. So I decided that palm beach lightning was best for me this season, as im a junior in high school and focussing on getting into a good college. Juno beach is further north than I live so it would take her about 2 hours to get to top gun. I do not discourage her going there if thats where she wants to cheer bc there are carpools available depending on the nights she practices, but for a level 4 athlete- I think PBL would be the best fit for her. Our level 4 is undefeated so far this season and probably one of the best teams in the gym. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Xoxo,
Olivia

Back