All-Star Panthers Division In 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What division should Panthers be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still keeping my original opinion. I would love love love them in large. I can't possibly drink orange juice AND tea. When are CA's try outs anyways?

I'm pretty sure they were medium the entire season (except at Majors)
No I know they competed in that division all season. I was saying that I thought during the summer months they were still moving people around so it wasn't completely confirmed whether they would be medium or large until a bit after tryouts.

they need to move to large...it was all about large all girl when stars, sr. elite, f5 and panthers were all having a cat fight for first. and i could only imagine how intense it would be now that all-star cheer is skyrocketing with participants and fans as well. let orange stay medium, they still have teams like we generals, cali aces, super seniors, etc...plus stingray added peach to large all girl;)

actually they just need to merge large and medium together...it would be much more competitive that way in my opinion....lets think about this:

sr elite
f5
panthers
orange/peach
stars
generals
aces

sounds like a good time to me!:)

No I know they competed in that division all season. I was saying that I thought during the summer months they were still moving people around so it wasn't completely confirmed whether they would be medium or large until a bit after tryouts.

I kept confirming they were medium, but some didn't believe me.

Hopefully tryouts were a success..... What division are Panthers?

Ok Elephant In the room so I'm just gonna ask! What Division will panthers be this upcoming season?!

Update:
@UltimateRudags beat me to the question! LOL

Back