Parent Board

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't even know there was a "parent's board" lol. But since there is one, you know I gotta keep up with the gossip :D

That's a good testament to how well we control access. From all the parents boards I've been on, this one is the most calm, cool and collected.

McLovin where the heck ya been?! We need another coach-mom up in here

You two keep in mind I can monitor the coaches board if need be. If I catch you reporting back to that "other" group, there will be sanctions :sharkchase:

That's a good testament to how well we control access. From all the parents boards I've been on, this one is the most calm, cool and collected.

You two keep in mind I can monitor the coaches board if need be. If I catch you reporting back to that "other" group, there will be sanctions :sharkchase:

LOL! No worries, I do a pretty good job flipping my "coaches" hat around to my "parents" hat. Sometimes when I need to talk to Orson about one of my girls I'll walk up and say, "Ok I am flipping my hat around ... I need to be a parent for a few minutes." haha

The one thing I've always felt I am good at is seeing both sides. I can be "Susie's Mom" as much as I can be Abby Lee Miller :) Hopefully the parents don't feel threatened by me being in there.

One of the requirement to get added is you have to have patience. Your request was this morning.

I'm just playing, but you've been added. Happy posting.
Patience??? Im a cheer parent, dont have any of that. Lol just kidding no worries about getting In here, I was bouncing around other threads and catching up. My oh my kids, hooking up with kids from other gyms, this uproar about 1 little girl moving from Cali to NC( yes I get it) all sorts of stuff to catch up on. And hear I was just coming in to make new friends WOW

I would never! I love the parent room more than the coaches room...

Back