All-Star Parent/spectator Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ooh, I will check it out. Thanks you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hink they stopped selling Got2B Powderful around here and I have been looking everywhere for it, I have maybe two shakes left!

Amazon sells it and all kinds of other cheer hair products. If you have Amazon Prime it can be a no brainer.

Oh oh another competition pet peeve (but really the parents and gyms are responsible for this). When you go to VIP seats and all the front chairs are filled by other little cheerleaders from your gym so parents who pay thousands for their kid to perform and want to take pics or videos have to sit in the back of the VIP seats. Parents and coaches please tell the kids to sit in the back rows of VIP not the front rows! Yeah I know they are supporting their teammates but I really did pay tons of money and would like a front row seat to see my kid!

Oh oh another competition pet peeve (but really the parents and gyms are responsible for this). When you go to VIP seats and all the front chairs are filled by other little cheerleaders from your gym so parents who pay thousands for their kid to perform and want to take pics or videos have to sit in the back of the VIP seats. Parents and coaches please tell the kids to sit in the back rows of VIP not the front rows! Yeah I know they are supporting their teammates but I really did pay tons of money and would like a front row seat to see my kid!
If my Cp is performing I have no problem asking a child to move. If I know they have no sibling performing.

Have you talked to the owner at your gym?
This was when we were at my old gym. I mentioned it but they didn't seem to care about my concern. Other parents didn't seem concerned either. So I just figured I was being too needy in wanting a front row seat lol.

Sidenote: I always wonder how bad this gets for people who have kids on rather high profile teams.

For example, I would HATE to be a Smoed/Cheetahs/Senior Elite/etc. parent at a big comp. You probably NEVER get pics or video unless someone else gets it for you.

Sidenote: I always wonder how bad this gets for people who have kids on rather high profile teams.

For example, I would HATE to be a Smoed/Cheetahs/Senior Elite/etc. parent at a big comp. You probably NEVER get pics or video unless someone else gets it for you.
True

Back