All-Star Parent Teams!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this was keystone extremes parents teams from last year they threw the routine together last minute but the kids loved it

When my cheer gym had a parent team, during the tumbling section they would run across the mat and hold up signs saying "punch front round off handspring whip whip double double" and such!
OMG I LOVEDDDDDDDD that parent team, i remember watching them last year!!

Platinum Athletics has one... Ill try to find a video from last year!

I was on our parent team last year. It was a ball of fun. I think most of the parents came away with a greater sense of appreciation for what their children do.

I was on a parent team for two years and I totally agree with GBdad, it was a lot of fun and I definitely came away with a greater appreciation of not only the athletes but cheerleading as a sport!

I was on a parent team for two years and I totally agree with GBdad, it was a lot of fun and I definitely came away with a greater appreciation of not only the athletes but cheerleading as a sport!

I definitely think that once the parents get out there on the mat themselves and see the pressure, the lights, the practice time and all that our athletes do to look as good as they do, they get a better appreciation for the coaches, the athletes and the sport itself. They athletes make it look easy but until you try it, you never know how hard it is. I LOVE PARENT TEAMS =)

When my cheer gym had a parent team, during the tumbling section they would run across the mat and hold up signs saying "punch front round off handspring whip whip double double" and such!
Too funny!!

I love parent teams! I saw one a couple weeks ago (Cheer Central Stormz I believe?) that held up signs during stunts that said "Bow and Arrow" and "Scorpion". It made me smile :)

Back