All-Star Park Hopper Entrance To Milkhouse

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

allstarmama

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
We have regular park hoppers purchased through Disney. Will those get us entry into Worlds on Sunday and Monday?

A regular park hopper thru Disney will allow you to enter the WWoS complex, but not the competition venues (HP Fieldhouse/Jostens/Champions Pavilion). A park hopper purchased thru USASF does include venue entry. See #6:
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1395762862.029572.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A regular park hopper thru Disney will allow you to enter the WWoS complex, but not the competition venues (HP Fieldhouse/Jostens/Champions Pavilion). A park hopper purchased thru USASF does include venue entry. See #6:View attachment 501

It sounds to me like a normal park hopper won't get you into WWoS, which was my understanding all along.

"If you purchase a Park Hopper ticket from the USASF it includes admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports complex."

Maybe someone in this thread can help. I opened that form posted above, completed it online and send it electronically to [email protected].

I've heard nothing. I could fax it but I'm afraid if they did get the emailed version I'm going to get charged twice, I emailed [email protected] to check and see if they've got my park hopper order but I haven't gotten anything back.

I remember doing this for UCA and the response was lightning fast. I had information like three days later in the mail. I'm just concerned I'm not going to have my park hoppers when we get there or it will be after the deadline when I get an answer that they don't have the order....or I'll fax it and I'll have twice as many that I need. Going to check online to see if a charge posted to my card but I don't know how else to check for confirmation short of a return email that I'm not getting.

Thoughts?

Maybe someone in this thread can help. I opened that form posted above, completed it online and send it electronically to [email protected].

I've heard nothing. I could fax it but I'm afraid if they did get the emailed version I'm going to get charged twice, I emailed [email protected] to check and see if they've got my park hopper order but I haven't gotten anything back.

I remember doing this for UCA and the response was lightning fast. I had information like three days later in the mail. I'm just concerned I'm not going to have my park hoppers when we get there or it will be after the deadline when I get an answer that they don't have the order....or I'll fax it and I'll have twice as many that I need. Going to check online to see if a charge posted to my card but I don't know how else to check for confirmation short of a return email that I'm not getting.

Thoughts?

Call the number at the top of the online form page.

Worlds

Call the number at the top of the online form page.

Worlds
Thanks! Not terribly informative on their side but my card never got charged so I faxed it old school style and made a note on the cover sheet. Hopefully that will suffice.

I frankly think only CSP will appreciate it fully, but I picked the number in the menu closest aligned with my concern and got a voicemail box which said "for further assistance press #04336 to get x person"

ITS A SIGN!!!! :D

I found out from a couple years ago-you cannot use a Disney Park Hopper to get access to the sports pavillions at ESPN. The military has a pretty good deal on a four day park hopper, but since it did not include the sports complexes-I had to buy those in addition to the Park Hopper. It did not cost me any less, so this year I will purchase mine when I get down there.

You can use the PH or Military base tickets IF you get the water parks and more option. Each visit to WWoS counts as one "more" and you get 4. It does save money. That's what we've done for the last several years. For finals day, you have to buy a ticket per session.

Back