All-Star #peoplewhomademy2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 12, 2012
This hashtag is all over twitter right now and I would like to take this moment to say that all the Fierceboarders have made my 2012! I only joined Fierceboard this past year and it has no doubt made me smile and laugh a whole lot more than if I hadn't signed up! I'm so thankful for all of you!

I would also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope each and every single one of you has amazing days!

Just-a-Mom
She carried me through 2012, just like she did in 2011. She's my beast base.

LittleRazzi
Love you, kiddo. What can I say? You've got good genes.

SachaaFiercee
I can say my phone number with my eyes closed. 555-424.

robertscianna
My, how our baby has grown up and turned into a bullet...

And every fierceboarder I met, PM-ed, texted, laughed with and laughed about, have a wonderful holiday season! xoxo

#peoplewhomademy2012

cupieqt when she asked for my help/input when designing her new uniforms. I was shocked that she asked.

And Ashley when she asked me to help with some graphics for her fabulous website.

Thanks to both of you for including me, made me feel great that you even thought to ask.

Merry Christmas everyone!

cheermommaRN because mainlining pixie sticks is what everyone should be doing!

SmileyRyleigh I love seeing posts from you! You're a really great poster.

BuegeSmalls You're a great poster, and I loved the uniforms you designed

kickdblcj I find you not only very informative but also hilarious!

kingston for helping to keep everything on track

& The cat crew for turning every bad thread into cats :)

Merry Christmas Fierceboard

cheermommaRN because mainlining pixie sticks is what everyone should be doing!

SmileyRyleigh I love seeing posts from you! You're a really great poster.

BuegeSmalls You're a great poster, and I loved the uniforms you designed

kickdblcj I find you not only very informative but also hilarious!

kingston for helping to keep everything on track

& The cat crew for turning every bad thread into cats :)

Merry Christmas Fierceboard
omg i just love you for that. i feel like nobody recodnises me and i just kinda well... post. haha thank you!

I'll play!

9PanelDiva for being the most awesome, hardest working kid I have (on the boards anyway...your brother works hard too)! I'm so impressed with your progress and your dedication. You, frenchfry, are going to achieve everything you want in time. Patience! It will come, nobody believes in you more than me, and when it happens I will be right there waiting to scream, cry, high five and squeeze the stuffing out of you! :chestbump:

Born2Tumble thanks for letting us get our tumble on by sharing your resources! We are so appreciative of you and we enjoy watching our kids tumble together!

alexamarysouza, I'm go glad I got to meet you! You definitely brightened up a dreary competition day ;)

mstealtoyou and StarshipTrooper.....thanks! I appreciate you both.

Cheer Dad thanks for all the conversations! I'm enjoying getting to know you here and in Facebook land! It's nice to have another male cheerleader parent to chat with :D

ACEDAD kingston ASCheerMan and Andre for answering all my (likely eye rolling, stupid) scoring grid questions. :)

And to grumpycatcheer....that was an immediate twitter follow I have yet to regret! Thanks for making me laugh by keeping all of this in perspective!

#peoplewhomademy2012

NEliteSteven makes my day all the time, but him and NEcheer made my first worlds amazing.

ASCheerMan ruined my life in 2012 at a competition, but he has made up for it by having a hilarious twitter and playing along with all of my inappropriate jokes regarding him and Steven's love affair.

Kris10boo and Just-a-Mom for always having amazing PMs that make me laugh...

cupieqt for being the coach that always does things that way I would (or wish I would).

And the awesome people I actually got to meet this year (because I've always been too scared to meet people in the past!): KikiD22 purpleblue&white and gymrat12

Back