High School Pep Flag Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 19, 2013
Hey guys. I was just wondering if any of your schools have pep flag teams? It's been newly added to cheer this year at my school and I was wondering if anyone else has one. I haven't really heard about them outside of California so is this just a Cali thing? If you're not sure what they are just look up pep flags on YouTube (I can't post a link on my phone for some reason). What do you guys think about this?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Some other countries such as Japan have them as well, but when you think of pep flag teams you mainly are talking about Southern California. Channel Islands High School out of the Los Angeles area is the big name in competitions.

Reactions: Ems
Some other countries such as Japan have them as well, but when you think of pep flag teams you mainly are talking about Southern California. Channel Islands High School out of the Los Angeles area is the big name in competitions.
I concur. I have not seen a single pep flag team in Northern California. It's a SoCal thing.

I concur. I have not seen a single pep flag team in Northern California. It's a SoCal thing.
Hmmm that's interesting. I wonder why it's so isolated.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've never heard of pep-flag. We do have color guard here though that is part of the band.

Back