All-Star Perfect Competition Curls (i.e. Cali Sm Sr, F5, Shooting Stars)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

perfectcurls.jpg

My daughter was mini 1 last year so we always had early report times so I swore by curlformers, but I also got a curling rod from a kiosk at our local mall that produced awesome curls that I used occasionally that gave me great results, www.loveamika.com is the site that sells them, the curls hold for up to 48 hours.

My daughter was mini 1 last year so we always had early report times so I swore by curlformers, but I also got a curling rod from a kiosk at our local mall that produced awesome curls that I used occasionally that gave me great results, www.loveamika.com is the site that sells them, the curls hold for up to 48 hours.
They better work for 200.00 dollars. OMG thats expensive!! I almost broke down and bought one at Cheersport Nationals. They had a booth and on the last day they were selling them 2 for $100.00 or something like that. I want to kick myself now because I need one BAD!

They better work for 200.00 dollars. OMG thats expensive!! I almost broke down and bought one at Cheersport Nationals. They had a booth and on the last day they were selling them 2 for $100.00 or something like that. I want to kick myself now because I need one BAD!

The kiosk at the mall discounted mine heavily, thank goodness! The one like I have is listed for $135 on the website, the plus side is if you're going to be doing curls for a long time its a good investment. When I locate some pictures of the curls I will post them :)

For two day comps, how do you keep curls from turning into a hot mess overnight?! Is there any way to preserve them without starting all over again?

For two day comps, how do you keep curls from turning into a hot mess overnight?! Is there any way to preserve them without starting all over again?

if your curls are large enough where you can re-curl them into the rolls then that could work.

or

i would say just re-section off the hair pull it straight and then re-curl them into the roll im sure that should work and hair spray each section so as your curling it into the roll it could dry into the (new) curl shape

Back