All-Star Top 3 Per Division At Worlds 2012.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 2, 2012
okay so let me first start off by saying, i am not a cheerleader (i've taken tumbling before though lol), i am not a parent and i am not a coach. i am a 22 year old who just LOVES to watch cheerleading videos and study them and all of the moves and i am highly aware of the scoring systems, body positions, moves for difficulty max outs, etc. and every single one of the kids who competes in this division is an awesome and/or amazing athlete, so let me say this once and once only, YOU WILL NOT BASH ANY ATHLETE ON THIS THREAD. or you will be removed. also, you do NOT have to be a cheerleader to just to talk about who you think will win at worlds. does everyone play football and then talk about who is winning the super bowl? no. so don't start being rude to anyone on this thread..although educated guesses along with reasoning are most certainly welcome. ok, so let's everyone just say our top 3/each division you think will win at worlds and possibly comment on why :)
ps- large senior is my fave division because i like the 3 big powerhouses.

i'll go ahead and do a top 3 for each division of who i THINK will win, assuming there are no deductuons, and in no particular order.

small senior: cali all stars, stingray orange, cheer extreme ssx
--i think it is between cali and stingray, but i am hoping cali will take the win because they're just more synced overall and their building score is going to dominate.
medium senior: cheer athletics panthers, woodlands elite general, cali all stars aces/stingray amber
--panthers will hit, and they will most likely receive the highest score out of any all girl team..they have AMAZING tumbling difficulty woven into some AMAZING synced tumbling along with very very very good stuntss, nearly perfect baskets and a bada** dance. they typically are not this strong every year, but this year they just seemed to get some amazing talent and the choreography is legit. the other teams in this division are great as well..but i don't see the panthers having any problems winning. (last year their tumbling score was like 96.6/105 and f5's was 97.3/105..and i think they will def. score even higher this yr.

large senior: cheer extreme sr. elite, world cup shooting stars, maryland twisters f5
--..in that order lol. i honestly love each of the 3 teams in this division just because it is so awesome to get 36 girls on a mat and truly showcase the talents of that many individuals at once, it makes for a better visual effect versus like a small all-girl team. but aside from that, i think sr. elite has plenty of surprises coming up for worlds, so do not doubt for a second that they know they are being out-tumbled and out-danced by the other 2 teams..they're working. and working hard i can most certainly guarantee you that. their stunts and baskets are the best along with the pyramid. i love f5..but i feel like their building score lacks too much and just because they are fierce as hell with the dance/choreo and they out-tumble everyone does not mean they are going to "take it" like a lot of people are saying. they just have probably the most athletic team out of the 3 teams in this division. world cup..very talented but they have gotten sloppy. this will be a tight race, and i hope my faves (sr. elite) pull it off, but who knows! best of luck to those 3 teams at worlds, its going to be a blood bath.

small coed: cali all stars smoed, brandon all stars, stingray smoke
--this division is my least fave and i think it is honestly between cali or brandon because they're both extremely talented and both have about the same difficulty..i prefer cali, however.
medium coed: spirit of texas, twist & shout obsession, gymtyme platinum (+prodigy all stars midnight and georgia all stars to round of the top 5, this will be close)
--this will be the closest in scoring along with large senior IMO. gymtyme utilizes coed stunts more effectively along with sharpness, but something about that team doesn't do it for me. i am hoping with obsession or spirit wins...spirits jumps are IMMACULATE and they're "known for perfection" so idk. their stunts are a little weak to me, and obsession is coming back for blood on top of being an EXTREMELY talented group of athletes..and remember not to count out midnight or georgia..they could sneak up in scores if they others have some deductions
large coed: cheer athletics cheetahs, top gun all stars, cali all stars coed
...can't decide!!! i like all 3. however..cheetahs tumbling just seriously owns now. their tumbling (standing, running, jumps, sync tumbling) will have the highest score..and their building score will match top guns or cali's very closely. top gun does not have enough girls tumbling and their boys are throwing passes that are not as strong as cheetahs (cheetahs throw like 7 1 to whip punch doubles and they throw like 8 2 to doubles for the last standing tumbling pass...WHERE DID ALL OF THEIR DOULBE DOUBLES GO FROM 2010?!) haha. top gun's choreo might not be enough to win them a title this yr, but u never know..they could come back and surprise us all like senior elite is going to. also.. cheer extreme coed elite is pretty legit for the amount of boys they have. this should be an interesting division along with the rest!

Small Coed: Cali, Brandon, ASR( if they look like they did at NCA and keep working)
Medium Coed:Spirit Explosion, Obsession, Platinum ( in no particular order)
Large Coed: Cheetahs, Top Gun, Who cares

Small Senior: Orange, Cali, Orlando
Medium Senior: Panthers, Generals, Supaz (fame)
Large Senior: WCSS, F5, Senior Elite

IO5: Pink Ladies
IOC5:Wildcats, GymTyme, Spirit

All of mine are top three in this order..
Small senior: Stingrays, Cali, GBE Lime
Medium Senior: Panthers, Generals, Fame/Tsunami/AZ Power (okay, I can't decide)
Large Senior: F5, WC, SE (CF Black have been competing large lately, so idk?)

Small Coed: Brandon, Smoed, ICE/PCM/ASR
Medium Coed: Obsession, SOT, Prodigy/Gymtyme.
Large Coed: Cheetahs, Top Gun, ACE (although I would love it if Top Gun won)

IO5: Fiercekatz, Gytyme Pink, PCM Believe
IOC5: Wildcats, Spirit, Cheerforce Nfinity (they better).

Small: Cali, Orange, SSX
Medium: Panthers, Cali, Woodlands
Large: Sr.Elite, F5 WCSS

Small Coed: Cali, Brandon, Rockstar
Medium Coed: Panthers, Cali, Woodlands
Large Coed: Cali, Cheetahs, Coed Elite

International Open: Fiercekatz, Pink, Killers
International Open Coed: Wildcats, GT Black, Topgun

Shew, am I the only one thinking someone likes the sound of their own voice. (or in this case the clicks of their own keyboard).

missK2122 I honestly think that was the most confusing and noncommittal predictions I've ever read.

large coed: cheer athletics cheetahs, top gun all stars, cali all stars coed
...can't decide!!! i like all 3. however..cheetahs tumbling just seriously owns now. their tumbling (standing, running, jumps, sync tumbling) will have the highest score..and their building score will match top guns or cali's very closely. top gun does not have enough girls tumbling and their boys are throwing passes that are not as strong as cheetahs (cheetahs throw like 7 1 to whip punch doubles and they throw like 8 2 to doubles for the last standing tumbling pass...WHERE DID ALL OF THEIR DOULBE DOUBLES GO FROM 2010?!) haha. top gun's choreo might not be enough to win them a title this yr, but u never know..they could come back and surprise us all like senior elite is going to. also.. cheer extreme coed elite is pretty legit for the amount of boys they have. this should be an interesting division along with the rest!

Haha. I was one of the double doubles on cheetahs last year. I am on Wildcats now. Too old. :)

Back