Perform At Football Clubs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 27, 2015
I'd like to see more squads performing at football clubs in the UK.

Do you agree?

Check out the Crystal Girls, they perform at every home game for Crystal Palace FC. (I am not affiliated with this squad)

I'd like to see more squads performing at football clubs in the UK.

Do you agree?

Check out the Crystal Girls, they perform at every home game for Crystal Palace FC. (I am not affiliated with this squad)
I've got to say that I disagree.

As a former West Ham United season ticket holder, I really didn't enjoy the Hammerettes at games. It just isn't the right atmosphere for them. I personally don't enjoy going to Selhurst Park because of this too, it feels really forced. Those kinds of dancers don't really work for football; they don't feature in soccer games in the US either.

Having All Star/Traditional sideline Cheeerleaders wouldn't work at football games either. I was really disappointed that Cheerleaders didn't feature at the NFL@Wembley series though! There's a really big difference in atmosphere in my opinion and that's why they aren't a big thing here.
I've performed at Cardiff Blues (rugby) and that was more or less ignored lol. I think we got a lot more attention at the Heineken Cup Final opening ceremony and we didn't stunt or dance at all, although there was some fun pyro tricks!

The inclusion of all star cheerleaders was great at the Olympics as they performed in various parts of the park and it was really nice to see how the crowds warmed to them. I think different sports warrant different type of half time/side line entertainment.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Back